AvPR UK Box Office

Started by Darkness, Jan 23, 2008, 06:09:58 PM

Author
AvPR UK Box Office (Read 16,512 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

are you guys that sad that you have to glorify the fact that it beat No Country For Old Men? jesus who cares!

Sulaco

Sulaco

Well with numbers like these, we're guaranteed at least a straight to dvd for AVP3, at that point I'll bitch along with the crowd in a few years.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Can you honestly see AvP3 going straight to dvd? Man come on  Fox will release it theatrically, thus the true die-hard fans will be shitted all over for the final time and they will finally get their heads out of their asses and make stand alone films, IF they can get their heads out of their asses that is.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Hicks: All I'm saying is we'll get AvP3!!! It's all about the money As far as getting heads out of asses, that hasnt been very popular with Fox latley!!!   ::)  

ironpredator

ironpredator

the only thing was that Wolf lost his predator roar coz its the only way youll know its a predator and the screen was too dark and the fight was too short but it was a really cool movie and if u didnt like it WHO GIVES A SHIT and if u really dont then why dont you just make the movie urself or get the f**k out of this site you f**king pieces of shit

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

No worries mate, how would you feel knowing that your beloved franchise is going straight to dvd? lol betrayed, used and abused and very pissed off coz the Aliens and Predator movies have all gotten a theatrical release.  Thats not to say direct to dvds are all bad, the lost boys 2 for example.

Jimmmz\

Jimmmz\

Yeah there will be a AVP3  AVP:R made enough money, so it will go ahead for sure

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Iron calm down mate, the movie was good but not great and the results speak for themselves.  In Australia AvPR has already finished screening but I was fortunate enough to see it twice.  As much as we want AvPR to be on par with the originals we all have to face it at some point because if we dont we will all think it shits all over Aliens and we would kinda fooling ourselves.  Thats great that you loved the movie but take a step back and hear both sides to the argument man.  The fanboys will lap it up with anticipation that they will cream themselves, but for true die-hard afficianados, the originals still stand the test of time.

Predhunter

Predhunter

AvP:R wasn´t a box office success...Comparing to AvP, it was even worse. But certainly, these two movies weren´t box office successes, in spite of being low budget movies, which could justify such a failiure.  This franchise raised money so far, so apparently, there´s no financial reason not to make an AvP3...

ZEN

ZEN

The A&P (funny) movies make most of the money from the DVDs.Because you have people going to see the movie at the theater ($10) and then buying it on DVD ($20-50).I'm not saying they should skip the theater,im just saying where most of the money comes from.If they made AVP:ANIMATED like what the did for HELLBOY that would be cool.Strate to DVD with an R rating.Sweet!.  SHREK | 23 Jan 2008 22:48 36  where do sum of you people get the idea that the total gross avpr has made is a good? .....its a box office failure and fox isnt making any profit from this film even though the budget was only around 40 million....  The very moment a movie makes double its a hit,its only a failure if it makes less then its budget+%50.It bombs when it makes less then the budget.Already its made like what,$100,000,000 or so?.Also heres the polls:Great 45.73 % (1402).Good 22.41 % (687).Okay 12.17 % (373).Disappointing 11.02 % (338).Hated it 8.68 % (266).Yaaaa,suuuure,this movie bombed alright.(*smiling and nodding with thumbs up*).

SHREK

SHREK

zen u truly are stupid....i cant be botherd anymore im just astonished that despite seeing how crap this film was, aswell as the total gross it has made which is poor (because ZEN i dont think u fully understand) and even with it being nominated for worst prequel/sequel and worst horror....little fanboys still have orgasms over it.....   ::)   but wateva

SHREK

SHREK

.....actually i take that back, u no wat.... as a money maker u can say that yes, it was successful,  but as a filming spectacle it was a faliure, and that cant be argued with.....

predator343

predator343

WE ALL WANT AVP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)     8)  

nudzi

nudzi

So if someone likes the movie, them he is stupid? Then I say, whoever calls himself Shrek is a retard. Same thinking.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Hicks/ I didnt know they made a lost boys 2, I'm netflixing that sh*t now!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed