New Colin / Greg Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 26, 2008, 04:20:51 PM

Author
New Colin / Greg Interview (Read 20,143 times)

SHREK

SHREK

i agree with you DECO ...finally sum1 with sense lolz

shred predator

shred predator

It's tried and true- TWO WRONGS DON"T MAKE A RIGHT- the third one will suck too.

Deco

Deco

Thanks SHREK, it seems you and I are on the same page with where this franchise needs to go!!!  Thank GOD!!

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

this interview isn't fake, maybe it's erroneously transcribed, but Dreamwatch magazine was one of our best British magazines before it was reduced to being an online thing

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

if the Strause brothers make AVP 3 and include the Space Jockey in it, people will start referring to it as The Space Hokey!

frakaster

frakaster

FUN FACT: DOES THE AVP PREDS dosen't act like when a children tries to be like its parents and fails miserably?  they tried to be cool, but they weren't

The G-man

The G-man

God If you're all so unhappy about the film , why don't you direct AvP3 yourselves? I bet U can't make sh*t!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd happily take that challenge.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Actually, it seems Colin can't remember it, which is different from claiming it's an outright lie and such. It isn't beyond the bounds of possibility, as a high number of them were carried out.  In any case, it repeats a lot of things said in other interviews, such as them claiming the original Predators never wore armour, which is clearly false, in anyone's view. :)

Predhunter

Predhunter

I doubt if this interview is legit. I don´t think they would say this: "(...)but the Predators would kill them all because they’re such great warriors and their weapons are so good."  Never. If they would say this, they would be shooting their own foot and would be self excluding from directing a third movie.  About the The Brothers  being Predator fans, well, Paul Anderson was a fan of which species?? I´ll give you a hint:Not Predators...  So, i think this franchise needs new blood and new ideas. It needs not just good stories, but being looked at from a new perspective as well.

ZEN

ZEN

Rob-----ski:Your idea sounds nifty with the aliens trying to take over,and did you ever think ALIEN:RESSERECTION  would do better as an avp film?.I did,imagen after the scene with the water they feal a BOOM and they go "What was that?!".Then 8-10 minutes later a tribe of preds decloak.Then they have to fight their way through them AND the aliens.It would be an hour longer,but the lighting was better suited for aliens and predators rather then just the aliens (I thought it was to bright).But it would have gotten (maybe) a 10/10.Would'nt it have been cool to see super-Ripley and Ron Pearlman going up against the preds?.And the preds watching Ripley at a distance ripping the inner mouth out of the alien and thinking she was taking a trophy?.If the predalien is yellow in that vision mode (in AVP-R),what would Ripley look like?.And would she look normal in the thermal visions?.What do you think of it?   ;D  .

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:Like i said,I loved AVP-R,but if the Straus Bros. were to do another AVP it should be only after they direct 5 or 6 other movies.Hey,ya know what?.They should get Michael Bay for AVP3!.He did ARMEGEDDON and TRANSFORMERS,maybe HE could do the epic AVP we all want!.What do you think?   ;D  .

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:On second thought,make that 50 or 60 other films.

ZEN

ZEN

AVPGALAXY:The directors for the ALIEN,PREDATOR and AVP films are like the dish fugu.The first time you try it,you have a very high chance of surviving.The second time around it will probably kill you.

ZEN

ZEN

Okay before someone starts riding my a$$,that last comment was mainly directed at the AVP directors and the lat two ALIEN directors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed