New Colin / Greg Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 26, 2008, 04:20:51 PM

Author
New Colin / Greg Interview (Read 20,134 times)

shred predator

shred predator

To bad the interviewer didn't ask why avpr ended up sucking also! The alien And predator movies are now dead in the water! R,I,P

ALIENS

ALIENS

Yeah Avp is dead, f**king brothers, I bet I could make a better movie than both Paul Anderson and the Brothers.

shred predator

shred predator

From the start it was the worst idea ever-aliens in present time!(probably just to keep low budget I'm sure)--BBUULL $ I--I ! T Ill Say it Again R.I.P badass original movies

SiL

SiL

Having one Predator ... increases the tension?  ...*smashes head against brick wall*

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

i agree place the sotry of avp in actual day / passt (yeah avp-r is in the passt => 2004) su*k. AvP: Stop This Massacre.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Colin is still called the Predalien a hybrid in this interview, it's a good thing that I don't buy into this idea and consider it to be a hybrid, otherwise who knows what i'll think next.

nicky

nicky

The Strausses should have been eating their words in this interview now the film has come out.

breny

breny

i love when those two tards  blow smoke up our butts.

Greenband

Greenband

lmao SiL  Ya I don't know about the suppense and tension part. I actually thought this one was a bit worst in that department. What suspense is there to seeing a battle right off the back? The only suppense in the movie was whether or not the blond chick was getting naked.  And that whole series of scenes ruined the movie for me.  I don't understand why they had to continue the story of the last AVP anyways. Personally I think it would have been better to set it in space. I know that budget was a concern. But who says that it has to be on board an space ship the whole time. Couldn't we have had a human space ship crash onto some mostly uncivalized earth like world. The rest of the story could be about the surviors treking through an forest trying to find some long lost colony that may hold the key to them getting off the planet. Unknowingly to the humans, the world is infested with Aliens and is a prime spot for Predator hunting... Ya I know cheesy, but its no worst then seeing an Alien wack someone in a diner.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

the strause didn't do any better than anderson. in fact i thought they did worse.  hopefully they get the boot and never go near the franchise again.

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

Jeez people, if you hated BOTH AvP movies, why don't you just stop coming here to *AvP*Galaxy?

Xhan

Xhan

I kike how they regained our trust by shitting all over the franchise

talset

talset

they shouldnt do avp3, I dont want to be disapointed again    :-\  

ALIENS

ALIENS

People can do w/e they want Krisjohncocksucker and besides I should be the next avp director, I am going to rise the franchise from the ashes, and make a true AVP movie and it will be my masterpiece.

Firetnk

Firetnk

To me the more I think of the movie the more I hate it. This movie messed up the Aliens franchise  Why can't we get a great AVP movie, although I like AVP a lot. But  alot of other fans hated it.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed