AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Jan 29, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes (Read 21,650 times)

shred predator

shred predator

I know- lets ask fox what else they can %*#$ up.here is their email: foxmovies@fox.com

PredalienRox!

PredalienRox!

The deleted scene where the Wolf Predator sees what went on the ship by the mask reminds me of Star Wars.    ;D  

Blaine

Blaine

"Scenes featuring Kendra and Curtis will not be on the DVD."  ?????      This makes no sense because the scenes described sound very interesting.  One can only assume it is because if they are included in the DVD, they will then become added to the talent portion of the costs and FOX would rather keep these scenes out to cut costs as usual.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

By me doing the math and with the data available at BoxofficeMojo.com and The-Numbers.com, AVP-R is the least earning domestically and least attended.  ALIEN: roughly 30.4million tickets sold roughly $207.3 million by inflation ALIENS: 23 million tickets $156.9 million inflated PRED: 15.3 million tickets $104.4 million inflated ALIEN3: 13.3 million tickets $91.2 million inflated AVP: 12.9 million tickets $86.5 million inflated ALIEN R:10.0 million tickets $67.3 million inflated PRED2: 7.3 million tickets $49.5 million inflated AVPR: 6.1 million tickets   You see that the last Alien and Predator film where the least attended and least earning. The AVP franchise has likely, I desperately hope NOT, gone dead as soon as it was born. People don't give a SHIT anymore about these films, or go watch them in the theater to say the least.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

The franchises have died down after thier first film. Wonder why? Did the Aliens and Predator eat their own fan base due to the carelessness of FOX?   >:D    If they love their franchises, they would have started AVP as their biggest project of the new millimean. They would give the films enomous publicity to everyone, everywhere, beyond the fanbase. We were those people ourselves. They should have made AVP attract as many new goers as Alien and Predator on release that as they did that created you fans to this day. And I don't mean by PG - 13 rating.  By it film treated as an event in film history.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Man plays "RESPECT" on the radio, and dances like it is his favorite.  Predator yells,"TURN OFF THAT MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!" Man say,"What? This use to be YOUR favorite." Predator yells,"It reminds me it's the one thing my so-called FOX 'friends' stop giving me. And they still love me!"

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

The graveyard scene which was up on YouTube and then removed is still available here.  http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid  =2080119933  Thats not the scene(damn) its a cut copy music video. If anyone has this scene for download please send it my way, thanks!

Deco

Deco

This film is pure trash and the deleted scenes are trasg also - I DONT want to see the BROS STRAUSE direct another film period. This movie is a sham. I hate that this film now stands alongside the great originals.  FOX, I hope you burn in hell

Sulaco

Sulaco

The worst is yet to come, it can only get worse.

ALIENS

ALIENS

Man i just realized that the stomach bursting is species inspired man the Brother strauses really have to mess up the alien lifecycle!  Damn fat f**ks!

seraphic

seraphic

is it just me or do all these pics seem much brighter than the movie? could they have fixed the lighting for the dvd?? hopefully.

hey, if they had most of the deleted scenes it would be alot better, not the predalien acring more predator, wtf

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

This deleted scenes should have been also destroyed:  The skinned predators are ridiculous. More stomach bursting is not really needed. We do really only need to see it once. It is not really as disgusting as they pretend to be. Excess of blood makes your get used to and its boring at the end. We all know what will hapen after you see something moving there.  The alien in the car rooftop shows to much how bad are the aliens made in this film. They should avoid it (And it is really ridiculous also) Slice the girl...What does it add?  Some of you still think that the darkness in the film is an stylistic approach, or an antipiracy measure...Does anybody agrees with me that they are trying to hide the awful creature work?

Mr. Man

Mr. Man

Well, I don't see anything wrong with the Predalien skinning Predators alive and hanging them with resin. But what I find it weird is that Predaliens can use cloaking devices and other Predator weapons, which I feel it should be omitted from the movie itself.

Deco

Deco

Nothing can redeem this film.... And I wouldnt mind but wolf isnt actually all that great. Its just that hes the best thing on a canvas of smeared faeces...  Fox please, let these great characters die with some dignity.... This film now points the franchise down the Robocop ressurrection path.... (One of the 3 movies that were made following Robocop 3)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed