AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Jan 29, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes (Read 21,655 times)

JAWABONGA

JAWABONGA

Always Money ... This story makes me sick! The theatrical version could have been awesome wth all this features! ( only not the part with the skinned predators - this wouldn´t make sense)  I hope the DVD will have many, many Bonus Features and a directors cur verison, with the special features.  I Hope we will have a better quality for the fight scenes - they were all to fast and too dark i think ...  but i´m looooooking forward to the dvd, theres a place in my huge collection, just after pred1,pred2, avp1 and behind the quadrology...  yeah ;)

Sulaco

Sulaco

I persnally could use that nc17 cut of predator 2 with over 20min of deleted. But I''ll never see that!!! THANKS AGAIN FOX!!!

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

@ thegodfather & Sulaco.  lol Guys, there's was A LOT of footage that was omitted from the final theatrical version, of which, only a fraction was re-inserted into the "Unrated" edition.   ::)   Which was soooo disappointing.  Some scenes didn't get finished, some scenes were planned but didn't get filmed at all, and there were some important elements that were cut or altered due to budget and time constraints (and of course, Fox's incessent meddling). Like implementing only 3 preds instead of 5.  There were also some good character dialogue and plot developing scenes that were edited or cut completely. Then there's were the few extra battles that didn't make it in at all.   >:(   And of course, there was the toned down human gore.   ::)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Bio Mech Hunter: Your posts were always intelligent, so do we get a re release of avp someday? At that point I can hand Fox over another $20 spot.   ???   Because everytime they re release, I'm front row dishin it out   :)  

ALIENS

ALIENS

Wait wtf SKINNED PREDATORS!? This movie just gets worse everyday! Wtf is up with the skinned preds? That is just f**king gay! An alien skinning preds? It should reguritate the predators or turn them into alien eggs not SKIN them. Wtf is this Predalien my ass! WOW f**king retarded brothers! Your just as worse as Paul Anderson. Skinned Predators wtf man this just keeps getting worse

Blaine

Blaine

The graveyard scene which was up on YouTube and then removed is still available here.  http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid =2080119933

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

@ALIENS  1) It wasn't the brothers idea for skinned predators. 2) they filmed that scene to show how it would not work.

Commander Griker

Stomach-Bursters (Source: Various) The scene in which the stomach of the pregnant woman bursts open will be longer on the DVD  thats the homeless lady in the begining

williamstevens

williamstevens

I would really like to see the skinned preds scene on dvd  to see wolfs reaction. The predalien was never explained,and the belly bursting was speices 2  inspired  and verry bad taste.I mean they bloody had the alien queen built why didnt they have a queen in it and the predalien  a loner

konradski

konradski

the only part that actually drew my interest was the kendra n curtis info sounds like an actual idea and would make the movie more watchable better subplott to watch rather than these boring drawn out scenes of decapitation and a lingering shot of the birth scene that in my mind amounts to jack in making it worthwile in adding it  i do like the idea of the pred re watching the ships  crews demise  i do think they should re-instate the subplot involving the kids in the hospital,it would add more dimension like  alien 3  were paul mcgann release,s his messiah

ZEN

ZEN

Okay,the skinned preds is a very stupid idea.If they wanted the predalien to be more "predator like",then they could have just given the predalien semi-glowing yello blood,which would have been cool because i thought the predalien was more alien rather then predalien (I still think its cool though).I mean,if you look at the runner (dogalien) it s like a 50/50 match up,same with the normal drones (humaliens).Also,just because your a hunter does'nt mean that the moment your child is born it will know how to skin something.And then theres the pred corpses themselves,they put so much effort into the human skinned corpse that it almost looked real (It was darker in AVP-R,but in P1 the sun was shinning directly on them).Whereas these preds look like under sized rubber suits rather then corpses.You'd think they'd add the outlines of musles and tendons,but instead they did'nt (its kinda hard for me to see the pic,so i may be wrong).And if people did see these skinned bodies in my theator,they would have been like "WTF!?!",even if they never saw some of the movies or read the comics/novels.And i was very dissapointed when they were in that store and the fight scene started,because all they showed was the window bursting out.

ZEN

ZEN

Also if you ignore what the directors were donig,the movie is'nt so bad,like when Wolf is in the tree using the Med-Kit,thats combat tactics and survival tactics 101,always take the high ground,so in a tree you have dozens of branchs and thousands of leaves,and there are also the cracks in a tree,so if your blood is running down it,it would get into the cracks making it harder to see.And with Wolf taking his helmet off,well Anderson had the same scene in AVP,it was just at a different angle.And there are only so many ways one can take a helmet or a pair of boots or a belt off.I know this has nothing to do with the deleted scenes,im just saying is all.I like how Kelly gets cut in half,that sounds a lot better then when she just got pinned to the wall (Still a nifty scene though).And they should have had the scenes with Kendra and Curtis.I am soooo going to get the unrated collectors edition,I imagen it will be twice as better then the theatrical release.I also wish i could reach through this monitor and give those people at FOX a melvin (for those of you who do'nt know what that is,it's like a wedgy but in the front).AVP-R is awesome (to me) but those people are idiots   >:(  .

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

I quite like the idea of the Predalien skinning prey. But that would only work had the Predalien not taken up the role of head alien.

shred predator

shred predator

I see some "FOX wanted" in the descriptions! BULL $(-)1T!

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Thanks for the kinds words, Sulaco.   :D    I would absolutely LOVE it if they did go back and fix AVP, but I'm starting to think we have have about as much of a chance of getting AVP in a manner close to it's original vision, as we do getting our highly coveted un-cut version of Predator 2. And that makes me upset. Damn Fox.   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed