Fox AvPR Press Release

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 08:35:29 PM

Author
Fox AvPR Press Release (Read 10,011 times)

Chet

Chet

oooooooooooooo You tell them Epsilon    ;D  

venomp2

venomp2

Epsilon, that is very true. Judge AFTER you see it. Don't think the movie will be bad just because of the short running time, the directors, the 15 UK rating, the creatures, story, whatever! You never know what will become of this movie. We might just get a really good Predator film or even better, an ALIEN film. It will be fun, it will be excilerating, there will be gore, there will be dead bodies, this will be an AVP film my friends!!!!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

mah aliens don't look biomechanical enough  bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Nice...   :)  

crumbs

crumbs

remember avp 1 had credits that were 12 minutes long..this film mite only have 6 min credits (it was smaller budget). in that case, this film will still be longer than the first!

zen

zen

Totaly agree with you on that one EpsilonOrpheon!.

I'm about to slap some bitches for fun!!! Listen to Epsilon.  I would f*ck you haters up! These guys are actually makeing movies, you haters are sitting on the computer bitching about a film you would love to be involved with. For the people not being dickheads, I love you.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

This sort of thing is always very amusing... Some people speak about things they don't like about whatever, then they get labelled (rightly or wrongly) as "haters". Then those who label thusly, get all hyped up and start trash-talking about how they want to punch or otherwise disfigure the first set of people, for so much as stating an opinion they happen to disagree with.  While I am open to being pleasantly surprised by this film and will not automatically criticise things I have no idea about (like the standard of acting), there are particular scenes we do know about and we should be at liberty to criticise or praise them, depending on our personal conclusions.

Requiem

Requiem

So I guess its confirmed that the new reproduction method of the predalien is a shared trait from the predator reproductive cycle. The whole barfing in the mouth thing. Guess it makes sense since predator mouths look like vaginas anyways. Aliens with penis heads, Predators with pussy mouths.   >:D  

Semaka

Semaka

:)) you're right, the mouth of a predator looks like a vagina :P ... that's why they reproduce in an oral way :P

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

shredder6 F*** the haters!   Requiem LOL      I just want to know if those two tracks from predator are in the movie.

happypred

happypred

well if he had given a basis for this statement maybe he woldn't gotten so much flak   " ignorant, off-the-wall decisions"  It really does scream of fanboy arrogance

killzonewith bladesandteet

'eyyy up!! Its the revenge of the Keyboard Commandos. While I do respect people's rights to agree or disagree. Whether you think the movie will be good or not we should support it. Let's face it the idea of an AVP film has been going around for years and has been virtually dead in the water due to waining interest outside the  hardcore to even justify a movie of the magnitude. AVP wasn't a great movie but it was a good one with some good ideas. But it made enough money to justify Fox making a second which is what e have. yet you still dissed it.That is the ONLY reason this second one is being made.Things are starting to move in the direction we all want instead of being so judgmental about what you think should and shouldn't be let's get out there and support this so a 3rd can be made which may yet be even closer to what we all may wish for. As in from a  realistic as in business perspective more money pumped into a 3rd movie. I mean honestly some of you here act like your right and you know better when all you really are doing is talking out of your fan boy arse.

Chet

Chet

i agree with all the people who support this movie. Lets just hope this movie is good to make an avp3

warchant-D

warchant-D

hey everyone I just saw another tv spot , a different one with a few different shots in paticular another view of the predator ship  flying through space and a quick shot of predator/alien or something reaching out and grabbing what looked to be a marine

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed