Strause Brothers Global Q&A

Started by Darkness, Dec 06, 2007, 06:12:52 PM

Author
Strause Brothers Global Q&A (Read 11,341 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

The interview was okay, not really any new information, I agree with one of the comments that they are dorks that was funny, hopefully it will be a great movie (fingers crossed)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

I like this guys! Great interview!

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

They are both geeks, omg

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

YAUTJA they mention a secret ending...sounds intrestin  ______________________  Sounds very interesting, I wonder what it is?    :-\  

mace-in-the-face

It is a stupid ending that leaves it open for yet another mindless sequel. It will probably suck enormous amounts of ass. So much so, that they will probably create a new alternate ending, especially for the dvd.

Hudson

Hudson

Secret ending is 200 years in the future, and you seem some USCM Marines fighting aliens and predators (for 1 minute b4 credits) giving us a foothold for AVP3  I hope   :-[  

SHREK

SHREK

meh..

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

maybe it will give a small preview, sumtime in the future, of something humans come up with frm the left behind predator item...something we will all recognise from the previouse alien films?...Hudson's idea sounds cool. the biggest treat of all would be a trailer for the 3rd movie which was secretly created at the same time ( like the matrix movies)

David Nicholson

David Nicholson

Could this ending be the thing that supposedly sets up humans being able to get into deep space in time for the first alien film? I read something about captured Predator tech.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

All I know, is I want that T-shirt!!    ;D  

Happy guy

Happy guy

No doubt that the Strause bros are the best directors for this movie   ;D  

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

total waste of time  lets hope the movie isnt (please god)

Green Band

Green Band

They already ruined the surprise ending by saying it would be in the future to suggest that if thier is a third one it will occur in the future.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

NOTHINGS BEEN RUINED    ???   they said there is going to be a surprise ...  ... WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IT BE YET! everyone needs to chill  as I have been saying over time THIS MOVIE WILL DOMINATE!! check out this new tv spot :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-HRzZV8K64&feature=related

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

No offense, but when greg made fun of that one guys question, it was sort of a dickhead answer. but he still cool and sois colin.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed