New AvPR Scenes

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 01:26:36 PM

Author
New AvPR Scenes (Read 11,257 times)

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

I saw The shot of love special on MTV it was the pool scene in english. Ricky was messin around with jesse. Dale busted in got pissed and him and his buddies pushed him in the pool. the alien jumpes in yaddy yaddy yadda the guy dies when they try to escape. it makes more sense in english and im glad Dale dies because he's a retard

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The pool scene looked scary, can't wait to see this movie on the big screen with the sound blasted!   >:D  

Greenband

Greenband

For anyone who was tuned into MTV @ 11:00 US EST time, they showed the pool clip in english. Aparently the two characters are making out as in the trailer. The girl has her clothes off (except her bra and underwear). Aparently a group of angry guys bust into the gym and tackle the guy into the water and the girl screams. Then the alien jumps into the water and the clip was finsihed at the same point the one listed above does.  I'm sorry, but after I had my hope up, this scene was a huge let down for me. The scene has a very B movie feeling to it. I'm fairly disappointed in the scene overall. Bad acting, not so hot looking effects (Didn't they learn from Alien Resurection  that the Alien+Swimming does not look good). On a good note, the second clip is seet looking.

Absolute

Absolute

I didnt see shit in the sewer clip//the movie aint gonna be like that right?//shit better be just the quality of the clip

Firetnk

Firetnk

Well the pred sewer fight scene was pretty good. Like many others I am very concerned about the acting.What I want to see in the movie is the national Guard actualy kill a lot of Aliens. I want the colonal Marines back for the 3rd Avp film. Also the only bad thing about tis film is none of the characters look intresting except the sheriff and he better live.

Ash

Ash

Things keep getting worse and worse...

warchant-D

warchant-D

when i heard of a water /attack scene i first envisoned it another way, personally i think the first scene would have worked a lot better in a lake or something, where more elemnts and dark surroundings as well as eerie noises(or lack thereof possibly) could have been implemented to better blend the alien with its surroundings. i mean whats more scarier than being in a dark lake surrounded by dark woods and maybe hearing something like somethings watching you. why does it have to be in a school or whatever, and especially with the alien for some reason being by itself apparently, it just seems like they're (collin and greg) just trying to touch as many familur scenery landscapes that we, or people of a small town would come across on a normal days basis or can relate to the easiest just to try and create a  phobic respsnse to us as viewers when confronting such scenes in our own future real life experiences ala what 'jaws' did for the ocean and 'the ring' with answering a phone call and so on.

Firetnk

Firetnk

I agree with you warchant-D. When I fiirst heard of the scene with an Alien in water I thought it would be in a lake that would have been a lot cooler.   :'(  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i too thought it was in a lake

warchant-D

warchant-D

and also the scewer scene , from the little i can make out anyways, a few of the shots just look to cg for one, especially the alien shooting through the lazers, and a few of the predator and alien encounters /scnearios look a little repetitive sometimes, for instance the predator pinning nearly every alien he sees to something or grabbing them by the throat, and then last but not least the feeling that , just for some reason i cant help get the overwelming feeling that too much stuff was cliche to what we always see in fight scenes these days. but anyways,sorry im just a real nit picky person sometimes, its mainly because ive got quite a imaginatvie mind plus im tryting to write my own script i might finish one day,of whcih i really push realism, as i feel that implements the most fear in people, (scary scenarios, and no limitations to fear levels, not eye candy and cliche moments, but thats just my opinon, other than that it looks like its gonna rock!!! at least entertaining

venomp2

venomp2

if it is going to show how human civilization evolves with pred  technology then the ending will have to be good or if it is not then I don't know what to say. For an ending like that, it would have to be triumphant. these scenes were kinda off for me....I get it! there not showing us the better scenes!!!...then maybe not?    :-\  

Firetnk

Firetnk

I thoght the cg was good in the pred/sewer scene , but I did not like the cg in that 5 minute trailer in the pred ship.   :P  

Ash

Ash

The only people who know how to use CGI properly are Spielberg, Lucas, Bay, and Jackson, and that's because they have ILM and WETA backing them up.  Every other movie with CGI has crap effects.  The Pred ship at the start looked like a cutscene from Rebellion's AvP game from 1999.

Firetnk

Firetnk

Very, true Ash. Sad but true.   :P  

AVPNutter

AVPNutter

Why is everyone calling the predalien 'Chet'?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed