New Strause Brothers Interview

Started by Darkness, Dec 19, 2007, 07:36:20 PM

Author
New Strause Brothers Interview (Read 6,080 times)

msn_recon_marine

I think an AvP movie on a hiveworld would be decent ... something similar to the AvP war comics by Dark Horse but without the human woman working with the predators.  Just one big all out war between the two and maybe some pathetic human or humanoid refugees caught in the middle and all of them ( the humans ) dying and for once a predator surviving. that to me would be cool ... but hey that is my taste its not for everyone.   :)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

:)  

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

The Wolf Predator looks nice and a very huge improvement from the mediocre design of the Scar Predator. Which is good.

Pete

Pete

Hey Colin & Greg,   I just have to ask you guys, why did you sell out the franchise with this stinker of a movie? Are you just laughing at all of us AVP fans because you sucked us in so easily by not releasing early reviews? What kind of sick mind thinks that aliens munching on babies in a hospital maternity ward is good Sci-Fi? What did you do with that 40 million dollar budget? Every fight sequence was in my face blurry or too dark to see. Or don't you know the difference between a science fiction film and a teenage slasher flick? Well at least you were honest about the title "Requiem" because you have killed any desire for people with IQs over 60 to watch another Alien vs. Predator sequel. I only wish that instead of "Requiem" you would have used the word "Rubbish". Then I would have deserved my punishment for paying 12 bucks & not heeding the warning to stay away from your "piece of crap" movie. I hope you guys never get to make another Sci-Fi movie b/c you are both clueless on the subject. You're just con artists disguised as film makers.     Thanks for punching me in the gut & laughing at me all the way out to the movie theatre exit. I wish I could pay you back!          Pete Armstrong ( Former AVP fan. )      :-(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed