AvPR Pool Scene Extended

Started by Darkness, Dec 22, 2007, 09:02:07 PM

Author
AvPR Pool Scene Extended (Read 14,003 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As you’ve probably heard this week, there was a clip on MTV. Only people in the US could watch it but it’s now available for everybody via TrailerAddict. It’s basically a slightly extended version of the pool scene.

20071222_01

In other news, there’s also a short interview with the Strauses on SciFi.com. Nothing really new but they do list in what order some of the battles take place. Thanks to Alien Experience and AliensVsPredator.de for the news.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

wtf Did you see that lighting change?

Alien300

Alien300

i watched the five clips of avp r on bd.com and they were fresh but really dark and fast   i hope its lighter or slower in the film

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Yah,i hope for that too.   :)  

predator343

predator343

This clip sucks   >:D     >:D  .

Starkiller

Starkiller

clip was okay, the babe was hot    :D   at least the clip was lighter than the 5 clips shown recently.  Go Team Strause!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I wonder what they were fighting about?

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

not watching it...............

Stop

Stop

Stop sending these clips. I want tot see the movie totaly new. And Not with already seen parts   >:(  

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

it was ok to me    :-\  

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:I'm going to leave,but i'll probably be back the sunday after next or next febuary.I've almost finnished another concept drawing and i thought up a scene to go inbetween it and another!.I think you,Darkness,Nomad,Sulaco and Bio Mech Hunter will enjoy my script once i've finnished it. And as Clark Griswald whould say: Darkness:Merry Christmas(did you ever figure out who was putting my name everywhere?.Oh well,it probably does'nt matter.You've been a great host!.). Deco:Merry Christmas!(i hope the movie helps your script friend!). Nomad:Merry Christmas!(i hope ya get the stuff you wished for this X-mas buddy!). Sulaco:Merry Christmas!(i hope you enjoy the movie dude!). bueeee:Kiss my a$$. man on man:Kiss his a$$. Dan O'Bannon:Kiss you'r a$$. $hmuck:Happy Hanukkah!. And to everybody else,dont judge the movie before you've see'n it,I've see'n lots of movies that i thought was going to turn out as crap but was in fact good,so have a happy Christma-Hanu-Yule-Quanzi-Festivous and have a happy new year!   :D  .  (P.S. I despise Seinfeld).

ZEN

ZEN

P.P.S. I did'nt find out anything as to why someone whould put comments in my name everywhere,but i got a few ideas.Oh well,s**t happens   :-\  .  PEACE!!! .,V.   ;D  .V,. (*sad to leave   :'(  *).

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

i didn't watch this vid yet.....but i went on bd.com and watched one clip where Wolf is in the sewer beating the crap out of the aliens by punching them---which was awesome!!!! then he tried to get Chet but couldn't and the clip was dark so i couldn't really see what was happening and it was too fast....also, the first 5 minute clip was cool, didn't like the rebirth scene of the predalien chestburster...it was all one burst oand a shoot of green goopy blood and that's it, not like the one in AvP i like that one better......but thge stupidest thing was when the dad shot the facehuger and the acid blood got him, he acted like he didn't care and when his arm fall off....he like 'oh' with no screaming or anything, plus the kid didn't freakout

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

I saw a TV spot and everything wasn't dark. you could see clearly. so i think this isnt gonna be the same lighting we see in the film

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

Yes it is dark in that scenes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed