VFXWorld AvPR Article

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 30, 2007, 05:32:14 PM

Author
VFXWorld AvPR Article (Read 19,250 times)

Now what was do damn bad that You hateers bash this movie. What the title tells You? That it is about ALIENS AND PREDATOR, so stop bitching about how bad or low or whatever the acting of humans were. I dont give a f**k, Pred and Alien FX and Acting was FLAWLESS and that what pleased me, my friends and audience, at least in Poland ad the premiere screening. I am a fan of the P and A monsters not humans. What did U expect from Fox and budget that low? If U tak that under consideradion AVPR was a f**kn masterpiece. Strauses handled the action parts perfectly, u can see they are FANS! that know how to present the creatures. I've got tears in my eyes when I saw how excellent the Pred and Aliens were presented as creatures. That's what counted for me, a die hard fan of the creatuers, not a die hard fan of the scripts, as all U haters.

It is as I said it a couple of months ago, all the little retarded shits that bash this movie remind me of football fans. When the team is on top, everybodys happy, when theres sometning wrong, team struggles, TEAM FANS are the first ones to destroy, humiliate it. Thats what I see here. Fight FOX, not Strauses U morons.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

ok, i jst saw it, i was realy dreading it after the negative comments......but i actualy realy liked it, i can totaly understand when people say its more a predator fan movie ( which im not complaining at), coz wolfe was ace! so was chet! evry scene with her was gr8 and the removing the mask scene was awesum.

And bueee, ur just sad. No counter agruments, everybody must be drunkadrs, stoned lowlifes, and U handle the most pure truth. Advocating not to see the movie is also a state of mental retardation. I believe everybody have a right to see the movie and judge for themselves if what they saw satisfies their tastes. The movie was much much much better then what I thought about It after I read ur retarded comments about how is "sucks". If "sucks" is all U haters can say then kiss my butt cheeks, I'm off to see it for the second time.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

YAUTJA and nudzi.....I love both of you lol  You get it. Your the true fans I wanted to see on here. Esp, you nudzi. Your 100% correct. I didn't go to see humans with good talent. I went to see the alien and predator movie we should of gotten back in 2004. Still as the respectful fan I am, AVP is still one of my top alien, predator movies, but AVPR was better    :)    I will be one of the few to say this, I loved all 8 movies.   YAUTJA...what was your fav scene ?????

Exactly Yautia, that is what im telling. The negative comments on this board are dreadful, not the movie itself. Movie, considering the conditions was a mastefpiece.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

my fav scene....i dunno, theres so many gr8 ones, i realy like the sewer scene where wolfe activates the glove and punches through the floor! and powerplant scene where the alien and the cloaked pred were stalking each other... in fact, the more i think of this movie, i loved it.

Thx Gore Pred, I'm really ready to defend the Strauses on that, I won't allow them to be eaten by a horde of Alien nuthuggers. I really saw that they KNOW how to present the creatures. the aristocratic, a bit "geyish" moves of the predator, combined with his ruthlesness and brutalism were a direct, "lossless" copy of P1 pred. I simply loved the little details I picked up from the previous movies, the Strauses (and fans) were also able to pick up and admire.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I saw the same stuff nudzi. The part when Wolf comes out of the water. The part at the plant when Wolf is searching for the alien and the red triangle is scattering like in P1. Stuff like that. And I will defend the bros. with you. I loved how they showed us threw the movie how much they love both Pred and Alien. They don't love one over the other, they love both. I heard James Cameron loved AVP. I wonder what he thought about AVPR and the fact that they used his alien designs. I wonder what AVP 3 has instore.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

yea nudzi, the actual creatures performances were fantastic, from the pred and aliens movement and characters to the on-screen time they have face to face i.e. fights, stalking etc.

Rock on man, I can see that U think and feel exactly like me. I mean, I work night shifts usually, I watch P1, P2 and Alien, Aliens, A3 almost every night at work when its calm and nobody bugs me :-) . So these little touches in AVPR were really important to me. Great that there are people who feel exactly like me.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

true fans

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

True fans all the way my friend

Happy new Year my friends, I can see that no matter what country Ur from, if Ur a fan ur a fan for life !!  Thanks for support Yautia and Gort Pred and of courese STRAUSES for bronging us a fresh wave in the AvP world :)

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

happy new year guys, btw, wot country are you from?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed