VFXWorld AvPR Article

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 30, 2007, 05:32:14 PM

Author
VFXWorld AvPR Article (Read 19,234 times)

bueeeee

bueeeee

"Anderson got a fairly low budget ($60 million) and they hacked up his script and rushed the production, and AvP was the result."  anderson made a comics-movie for children, as well as all darkhorses and steve perries make shit for children.   maybe after second comics-movie all those comics-fans will understand that their masturbated comics are crap for stupid little children, and all the production that tries to unite movies and comics is dead before birth.  but i doubt it - this category of people doesn't understand anything.   i am glad by only one reason. now 20centuryfox will at last get away their stupid hands from aliens and predators. let them produce all that hybrid and honor shit for children, not for aliens and predators.

Max

Max

I partially agree with you.  Just compare any of the Alien films to AvP, and they're so much better that it's actually depressing to see what a joke the AvP films turn them into.

sokka

sokka

on ebay there is a new predalien vs predator maqutte

Blaz

Blaz

I enjoyed this film a lot. Great watch.

Desire2Fire

Desire2Fire

This film was gonna die a painful death as soon as the idea was mentioned for a second AvP mainly down to the fact that their is no intrest by fox in getting a good script writer in.With no decent script their is no chance of a good movie. I think we all know that we are never going to see the quality of the alien or predator series again. While the script is good for alien 5 and cameron and scott have shown intrest( a while ago now) Fox are never going to greenlight the movies (Alien 5/ Predator 3) down to the budget that would be needed especially for Alien 5. Well here's hoping to be proven wrong in my guess of no Alien 5 and im sure ill be posting a comment on AvPR as soon as it hits UK.

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

I enjoyed the film a lot as well as many others on the site, Yeah the predalien vs predator maquettes are pretty sick, I got one for christmas, the figures are insane.......       :)  

Mr.Hyde

Mr.Hyde

Dispite the negative reviews and how bad the story sounded,i had to see it.I couldnt call myself a fan if i didnt.All i wanted to see was Wolf killing the predalien and giving his victory scream but no they had to screw it up.   :(  

Craig

Craig

That was an interesting read

movie_godzilla

movie_godzilla

I also don't hate it, Love it!!! Its not the best so far (lets wait for an 3rd in Space   ;)  ) but Lightyears better than Pauls Shitty first one  Keep up the Good work Brothers hope to see you Guys make an third one, with Space Marines   ;D  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

are there more fight scenes than what was shown in the trailers, and was 'the roof top battle' any good? does wolfe use the glove much?

xenoforge

xenoforge

This movie is terrible, simply put. Take Dawsons Creek (TV-Series) a number of Teenager Horror Movies (I know what you did lastsummer, Scream etc.) and combine them with the two most iconic contemporary movie monsters. What you get is a  deformed abomination with no interesting story, annoying characters (pizza boy ? hello ?) and some poorly choreographed action scenes. This shows that the Brothers Strause should stay out of movies and continue their FX work. They are simply no directors. Even comparing this Mess with the original movies is heresy.   :-\  

SHREK

SHREK

somthin off topic...what happens to this site once the movie has died down in like a month?

Axlotl

Axlotl

LOL anyone see the weekend figures? AVP:R tanked. Opened in 6th place. 10 mil.

atomic punk

atomic punk

seen avp-r last night.it was ok.pred.was cool ass hell.aliens moved to slow.never would give you time to react to what there going to do.also the acting sucked.i am a big pred.fan.wolf would have signal for more help because it got out of hand.could not contain.what was that dork doing with his weapon,pred.would have got that back in 3 seconds.alien out of the pred.never would have happened anyway.preds.would have seen that soon as they go the body back and took it out of the young pred.and had in it contained.   ???  

SHREK

SHREK

yer i saw that Axlotl, i was quite disaponited but not surprised    :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed