LA Comic Convention Report

Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2007, 10:12:09 PM

Author
LA Comic Convention Report (Read 13,307 times)

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

okat from now on derplo is now AvPvTerminator!!!!  i made a new account!   ;D  

Hello

Hello

This sounds sweet. I'm so glad these sickening Aliens are getting utterly destroyed by the Pred.

Dzséjt

Dzséjt

That sounds very well.

:D     :D     :D  I AM LIKE SO ECSTATIC   :D     :D     :D  

why isnt there a video clip   ???     ???     ???     ???     ???  

i saw the trailer and i thought that when that girl died the predator killed her on purpose

maybe a pred queen will apear in the second avp cause you cant see it well in avp extinction   :-\     :-\  

JK

JK

Brothers Strause interview.   http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36 46&Itemid=99

PredClanLeadrr85

::)    This is my first post, I have been anticipating this movie since AVP came out. I think this all looks amazing and will blow everyone away!!! My only concern is I check this site on the daily, and I feel I am finding out too much by reading reviews, seeing trailers etc,,, i hope it doesnt ruin the experience when i see the movie... I just cant keep myself from wanting to find out more.... from the sounds of it this movie is the just the begining of new installments from the series and hopefully revitalizing the pred and alien individual series as well. ..steve

Commander Griker

the next Aliens vs Predator movie should take place right after the events of Alien 3 like in AvP 2 primal hunt you know in the Alien future with colonial marines

Nomad

Nomad

never thought you have such problems with cinemas if you are not 18. The same with videogames I think. In my country there are no such strikt laws about it. Even if it is bad it is a fact. So there's going to be a lot of teen fans of avp in the day of premiere.

Spoon

Spoon

Wow 2 accidental kills by the pred!? First we see the pred accidentally kill that blond guy becuase the acid spilled ontop of him when the pred tried saving his life. Now that chick was an accident.

Nomad

Nomad

Wolf trided to save his life   ???   Man yu are so wrong! He dont care about humans.

SHREK

SHREK

will we be able to see the clip shown at comi con at some point ????   ???  

jimmylace

jimmylace

i knew it would be an accident   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed