LA Comic Convention Report

Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2007, 10:12:09 PM

Author
LA Comic Convention Report (Read 13,310 times)

Vemados

Vemados

Yeah just buy a ticket to another movie and walk into AVP-R

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Oh thats right, forgot all about that!!

holdtheline

holdtheline

The action sounds far more compelling than the first film's.   8)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

the scene sounds sweet! looks like the wolf is going to whack loads of aliens.  hmmm 'AVP III' now if Requiem is cool! and the brothers strause have done a good job, then im up for another avp, along as the next one is set in space and its not about humans caught in the middle and just about the aliens and preds!

Starkiller

Starkiller

ALIEN VS PREDATOR     E V O L U T I O N              or  ALIEN  VS  PREDATOR  W            A             R

Starkiller

Starkiller

if we ever get to learn about the space jokey it should be in an alien film, directed by ridely scott..no action just a story and it shoulld be dark and scary. AVP3 should be just huge battles of alien's and predator's like 300 maybe..?

Starkiller

Starkiller

They should make an alien film set before alien maybe ALIEN EVOLUTION tell us how the alien 'evolved' now that would be cool, I agree with ridely scott's theory of the space jockey's created the alien as a bio-weapon.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Right now I am serching it on YouTube. Maybe is not there but you know that site even has George Bush's mom video.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

wow....sounds great!   one of the possibilities is that AvP 3 will be a bridge between AvP R and original Alien film.....this is best idea

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Sounds like the footage was pretty cool.  All the more further boost in confidence I have in this film.    ;)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

No. The clip wasnt in YouTube. Stupid idea of mine.

Krycek

Krycek

Why do we need to know the "truth" about the space jockeys? I would rather have some mystery left in these franchises, especially with the hinted at view of the Predator home world.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Or wait until you actually turn 18 like all the rest of us 18 year olds (me included)    ::)  

Roddy

Roddy

what i would like to see in avp3 is there is an alien outbreak on a neighboring planet to the predators and the preds go out in force to do battle with them

they sed they mentioned something about avp3 WHAT DID THEY MENTION!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed