Three Comic/Novel Reviews

Started by Darkness, Nov 09, 2007, 06:58:22 PM

Author
Three Comic/Novel Reviews (Read 1,604 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Been a long time since I’ve made a site update post. Anyway, Hicks has done three new literature-related reviews. Firstly, a review of Predator Omnibus Volume 1 which scored 3/5. He also reviewed the novels Predator: Flesh and Blood which scored 4.7/5 and Aliens: Steel Egg which he didn’t like so much. That one scored 2/5.

There’s lots of Fan Art Updates. Thanks to redalert51, Tundro, PredatrHuntr, kirisute and many others for the additions.

In other news, german fan site AliensVsPredator.de has been resurrected. There’s a new flash site on there now as well as the old news section.

botmetro

botmetro

COOL!! FIRST

Harry72

Harry72

Thx Darkness for the announcement. The next AliensVsPredator.de siteupdates are already in progress and will be done in the next days. I will complete the gamesection and the english comicsection with the Darkhorse Comics.  And a big thx to Hicks for the great reviews.    :P  

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Steel Egg sounds pretty dull.

Harry72

Harry72

I will add some new better music soon.    8)   Rob Zombie would be great.   ;D      :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed