Gamespot AvP PSP Preview

Started by Darkness, Nov 11, 2007, 09:56:00 PM

Author
Gamespot AvP PSP Preview (Read 15,975 times)

JD

JD

Seeing as there are Aliens in the ship in the game, there are mostly likely to see some in the movie!!!  since the Game will follow the movie!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Iv'e sold my PSP but I have no intention of buying the new one just for this game, this game will be good but not great, im not a real big fan of rebellion.   The first AVP PC game was ok but AVP2 & Primal Hunt was so much better!  P.S I dont think the game will follow the movie 100% because it is being released before the game and they wasn't given the full AVP-R script   Rock On!   ;D  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

it looks ok, jst hope its not as dissapointing as concrete jungle...personaly i think they shud av made a next gen game (for ps3), maybe a 1st person shooter with the game play of rainbow 6 vegas or call of duty 4 (-which is awesum)

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I agree yautja. Also they should also make a sequel to concrete jungle for PS3 and 360  Rock On!

Claude Speed

Claude Speed

The AVP mothership screenshot rocks, looks like that is the scene when the predalien is born. The P2 style ship screenshot, I think is the scout ship that crashes, which is also very cool.   Rebellion havn't really made any good games, this will be another one, but it's definitly worth checking out for PSP owners.    :D  

Man Love Rules!!

Man Love Rules!!

I really really really hope they release the clip shown at LA comic con. Maybe on christmas day, for us none united states residents lol. Now that would be an awesome christmas present!  Woohoo

Number 2

Number 2

The nu screen shots luk gud, but d game iz going 2 suck.

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

;D   It is defently the ship from AvP because in AvP Scar's body is on that same platform that is in the 3rd picture on gamespot."It is not a scout ship people,can't you all tell by the platform from AvP in the 3rd pic."   ;D     8)  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

:o     ???   That 2nd picture looks like the same ship from Predator 2 when you look at it cloosly..."Remember in Predator 2 when that guy is in the ship, and he gets ambushed by the other Predators after he kills the main Predator."   :-\   It looks like that same ship...

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

k number 2 leave this site

Lionhart

Lionhart

this sux. Why cant they make a game like this to xbox 360? Or Ps3?

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

"Number 2" you should leave this site.The game looks AWSOME!!!!! If you agree say, "YES"   >:(  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

;D   Good graphics,cool game, and AWSOME movie....   ;D    P.S- Everyone like my little moto for the game and movie?   :P  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

no lol

Xhan

Xhan

is there a particular reason the Aliens' tail is ninety feet long? They could another Alien onscreen with as many poly's as they are wasting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed