New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 06:38:29 PM

Author
New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics (Read 18,424 times)

AvPvTerminator

whats a bandolier??   ???  

AncientPred

AncientPred

Wow, can't believe how many ignorant predator "fans" there are. If we had a choice between this and no more big screen preds period. I'd take the no preds at all.

John-Kormag III

John-Kormag III

the face looks like predalien has already raped this "predator" into mouth.  the other body, armor and clothes look like he is an uruk-hai from PJ's LOTR.  nothing alike with predators.

ALIENS

ALIENS

I give wolf 9.1/10

Spoon

Spoon

Wolf is a improvement over avp1 but still doesnt come close to predator 1 and 2.  Whats up with this flat head?  Usually the forehead goes on a 45 and this wolf is like a 80 degree.   Im just glad hes not a huge football player anymore with long FAT dreds like avp. Get stan winston back.

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

I agree with AncientPred and Spoon.... This is not a predator. I hope this is only the toy, but after all the stills posted, I have bad feelings about the look of the unmasked predator:  ·The mouth is always open ·The external jaws will open umbrella-like as we have saw in AVP. It remembers me Jeepers Creepers creature.  Please edit the movie and do not let Wolf take out the mask!

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

Spoon knows how to pick a great fx creator STAN WINSTON CRETATED ALL THE MOVIES THAT WILL BE REMEMBER FOR ALL TIME WOLF WILL MAKE FREEDY LOOK LIKE TINKEY WINKY   :D     8)     :)     ;)  

Shadow Hunter

WOW I can't wait to get it   :)  

Anonymous

Anonymous

who thinks predator should live i should i mean he is too bad ass to die and people like him if u dies then screw the bros

Anonymous

Anonymous

the brothers suck butt BUTT BIG FAT BUTT they kill wolf he is a legend and they frekin kill him then frak them!!! if u dont post this with in 6 threads ur favorite toy will get broken OWNED NOW POST!!      :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed