New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 06:38:29 PM

Author
New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics (Read 18,579 times)

if the predator is graphic in the movie it will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it still looks cool with its mask on   :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

shakermakerman

dont like it face looks crap

mave

mave

Thats one nasty lookin pred!    ;D   I love it!

Sulaco

Sulaco

What's the verdict? Is Wolf missing an eye or just blind on one side?

Ty

Ty

Is wolf his name. If so why?   ???  

COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

frenchpred

frenchpred

Great face, another scratch on Strause's gun;

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ ....hel yeah!!   :P  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

WOLF LOOKS LIKE HE COULD TAKE OUT TE PREDALIEN WITH ONE SWFIT MOVE OF HIS SPEAR... BIG BAD WOLF IS GOING TO HAVE A GOOD HUNT'N SEASON      ;)     ;D     8)     :o     ;)     :D  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

EVERYONE GO TO EBAY AND TYPE IN ALIEN VS PREDATOR REQUIEM POSTER YOU WILL SEE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE U POSTER. I HAVE BEEN TRYIN TO POST THAT ON THE WEBSITE. DOSE ANYONE KNOW HOW   :-\     ???     :)     ;)     :D     ;D     8)  

Venomp2

Venomp2

When I first saw his face I totally thought it looked like a bulldog's. Mean, tough, lower mandibles are big, and did I forget BADASS!!!!

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

I THINK WOLF IS ONE OF THE PREDS THAT TOO AWAY SCARS BODY.    :P     ;D   BY THE WY HAS ANYONE THOUGHT ABOUT IF THERE IS A AVP3 ABOUT A GIRL AND A BOY PRED GO HUNTING HUH HUH     ::)     :-\     ;D     :D     ;)     :)     8)     :o  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

I hope AvP3 ( If there is a AvP3) is more like Predator 2 and Aliens.   ;D   Kinda a mixture of both because those are the 2 best movies to me.   ;D     :D     8)  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

WHO THINKS IF WOLF LIVES HE SHOULD BE IN AVP3 OR PREDATR 3 HUNTING SEASON (I MADE UP THAT TITLE) AND IN THAT MOVE WOLF AND 3 OTHER PREDS GO TO THE ALIEN HOMEWORLD TO FIND THEY'R SCOUT SHIP THAT CRASHED THERE FINDING OUT ALL BUT OE OF THE PREDS HAS NOT BEEN FACEHUGED THE ELDER BUY AY HEY ANY PROUCERS OUT THERE   :D     ???     :D     :D     :D     ;D     ;D     :o     8)  

AncientPred

AncientPred

............................................ .............the wolf................is a piece of $%&@...............................yep.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed