New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 06:38:29 PM

Author
New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics (Read 18,419 times)

goose_3387

goose_3387

When is the open mouthed version out?

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

Is it just me, or does this Predator look REALLY skinny? Somebody get him a Big Mac!

JK

JK

Wow looks scary but with the mask looks like a female pred.

Daunty

Daunty

I think he looks skinny to. But I like the design more than the AvP ones.

Semaka

Semaka

what's with the long neck? what is he loks like Nefertiti... i don't like it, the details are awesome, but the neck, man, he looks like a woman, i hate the long neck, and HE IS SKINNY!!! he should be a little more athletic...

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

neca has carried out ther part perfectly, the figure is great, the design NO, predator overall design is good but the face looks like som mutated pig,

AvPvTerminator

yeah its cool cept the head is messed **the details are awesome, but the neck, man, he looks like a woman***(Semaka's post) maybe wolf is a girl   :o     :o     ???  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i hope he looks this good in the movie.

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

You can buy them on Ebay.com(well,only the Alien Drone and Predalien figures.)   ;D  Does Wolff's face come off or somthing like that?   ???  I thought Wolf had 2 shoulder cannons not 1?   ???     P.S-Cool equipment Wolf has.   8)     ;D  

Foundationman2

Looks awesome! Look out Aliens...

thepouncer

thepouncer

dunno bebop or rocksteady?   ;D  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

What is a bandolier, I've looked closely at some of these pictures and I nocticed he has wristblades come out his self decsruct pad. ANY WAY WOLF LOOKS AWESOME   :o     8)     ::)     :)     ;)     :D     ;D  

nchurch81

nchurch81

Ok, this doesn't have  much to do with this toy.  But I've always had a complaint about the fact that the inside the predator mouth is pink.  It doesn't make sense if you think about it.  The inside of a persons mouth is pink because we have red blood.  It would then follow that the inside of the predator's mouth would be green because the have green blood.  Not really a complaint.  Just an oversight I think.

wolfboy

wolfboy

He's not too skinny. That's how skinny the original predator was. Go look at all the behind-the-scenes footage.

SHREK

SHREK

its ok but prefer the original pred faces from p1 and p2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed