Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 08:38:43 PM

Author
Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th (Read 15,530 times)

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i dont like the mandables there to organic but oh well

Semaka

Semaka

Quotehuh How are all Aliens Hybrids Starkiller?They look like regular Aliens to me,exept for the Predalien,Runner, and Newborn.
All the aliens are hybrids. They are a mixture of alien and human. The original alien is the facehugger, but after that it's only a hybrid. That's what he meant when he said that. And he is right. The alien is a parasite, and he takes the host's genes, so we don't know how a pure alien would look like. I think it has for sure an inner mouth, and an elongated head, and it's very strong, but all the rest are a combination between the alien parasite and it's host, so in conclusion, all the aliens are hybrids.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

so i wonder what a pure alien would look like? An alien would have to impregnate an alien I guess   :-\    I think chets face looks like sh*t (way to yellow and mandibles are f-ed up) Im cool wit it though   :)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Godzillaboy  How are all Aliens, Hybrids Starkiller?They look like regular Aliens to me,exept for the Predalien,Runner, and Newborn.  ________________________________  Hybrid means a mix of two componets all alien's are a mix. example regular aliens are a mix of alien and human, the runner (dog-alien) is a mix of alien and dog and the pred-alien is a mix of alien and predator the alien's require a host meaning all aliens are hybrids!  Hope that anwer's your question dude    :D    Happy Hunting!!!

Starkiller

Starkiller

regular alien are a 'hybrid' of human & alien. dog-alien is a 'hybrid' of dog & alien pred-alien is a 'hybrid' of predator & alien  conclusion: all aliens are hybrids...lol

Starkiller

Starkiller

AvPvTerminator so i wonder what a pure alien would look like? An alien would have to impregnate an alien I guess  _____________________________________  Good question but there is no 'pure' alien. Aliens dont reproduce like humans. The Facehugger is parasite the alien require 'hosts' they do not give birth like humans or mamals do.  Hope that anwers your question.   P.S a facehugger would never 'facehug' its own race lol so an alien would never be facehugged lol

Starkiller

Starkiller

semaka: your comment is great!  May the force be with you

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The pred-alien on the cover looks okay a bit mean! really hope they have some good info and new pics maybe of the human chracters and some of the locations in gunnison...that would be cool!  Rock On!

zen

zen

Semaka's right,all the aliens are hybrids except the face huggers and maybe the queens(i said maybe). I also have a new theory.What if the temperature has an effect on the aliens?.You know the old saying"form follows function" so maybe in very high temps(above 60)the aliens are more skeletal(,just look at the new aliens heads)and in lower temps(below 60)they'r more smoothed out(like the aliens in AVP),could that be possible?. And what if humidity effects them?. That prison planet was dry and hot. Acheron was dry and cooler. Antarctica is dry and cold. And Gunnison is warm and humid. Please dont get mad at me if my theory does'nt sound good or if i left something out by mistake,i'm just trying to come up with a theory that makes everyone happy.

zen

zen

P.S. I dont have an e-mail account Deco,but im doing very well on my own.as it is i have a few more people and my plot has gotten better.THANK YOU!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Semaka

Semaka

If it's true that the aliens were created by the Space Jokeys, then it means that those eggs came from something, and that something must have been a "pure" alien, I think. I there was a "pure" alien, but after that, there were only hybrids. By the way, the facehugger isn't a parasite, because, he doesn't depend on the host. The chestburster, I agree to be a parasite, because it can't live without a host, but, I think, when a facehugger "grabs" a human, the human becomes, a little like a parasite, because, a human once hugged by the facehugger, will die if it will be removed

zen

zen

Semaka:Ripley's chest burster was removed and she lived.And does anyone know what the runners host was?.I realy need to know   ;D  .

Semaka

Semaka

QuoteZen: Semaka's right,all the aliens are hybrids except the face huggers and maybe the queens(i said maybe). I also have a new theory.What if the temperature has an effect on the aliens?.You know the old saying"form follows function" so maybe in very high temps(above 60)the aliens are more skeletal(,just look at the new aliens heads)and in lower temps(below 60)they'r more smoothed out(like the aliens in AVP),could that be possible?. And what if humidity effects them?. That prison planet was dry and hot. Acheron was dry and cooler. Antarctica is dry and cold. And Gunnison is warm and humid. Please dont get mad at me if my theory does'nt sound good or if i left something out by mistake,i'm just trying to come up with a theory that makes everyone happy
I think the main reason for the different heads, is of the maturity of the alien, and the one from Sulaco, had the smoth head probably because it wasn't fully grown. I'm not sure about the theory that they had smoth heads because there wasn't a queen around, and they didn't became soldier aliens. Then, how come the aliens from Alien 4 didn't have the same heads like the ones from Aliens? They had a hive and a queen.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The runners host was a 'dog' because that was in the final cut of the film and it makes more sense! they stuck with the dog and not the the ox because people will 'feel' more for a dog than an ox.  Rock On!

Semaka

Semaka

Quotezen | 14 Nov 2007 13:31 42  Semaka:Ripley's chest burster was removed and she lived.And does anyone know what the runners host was?.I realy need to know
It was a dog, but in the Director's Cut, originally it was an ox.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed