Predator Life-Size Bust Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 16, 2007, 09:03:35 PM

Author
Predator Life-Size Bust Pics (Read 13,588 times)

CANNON

CANNON

i wish i could have this PredHead but damn 900$, im nto that crazy...

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

the dead eye makes him look like he has been in a battle with a predalien before WOLF WILL HUNT ALIENS LIKE THERES NO TOMMOROW   :)     ;)     :D     ;D     8)  

predator343

predator343

I dont have 900 dollars i have only got about 90 euros   ;D     8)   take that   :D  

PredClanLeadrr85

me like!!!! very nice!!!!!

zen

zen

Nomad:Its because you havent seen a kick-a$$ looking predator since P2!.Ya the one's from AVP were O.K., but they just did'nt seem like the originals!   ;D  .I LOVE IT!!!   ;D  .To bad i've only got about $11   :(  . I'd like to thank some of you guys with the runner thing.I was thinking about having it my script(not entirely sure though)and i did'nt want to break continuity,so thanks!!!!   ;D     ;D  .

Semaka

Semaka

At least he doesn't look like Scar. Scar was nothing like the previous predators, at least this one does look like the first predator.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Love the new pred!

Jenga

Jenga

It looks almost identical in style to Derek Thompon's Predator face design in "Predator: Bad Blood" one of the only good Pred. comics IMHO. This is bad-ass! Skinny and evil looking. I like it! It's got it's own jagged flair but it's economic in the design, not bloated like Scar was.  I'm not officially really happy with Wolf on all fronts. I think I like him more than the P2 predator.

SHREK

SHREK

He looks good. hope he looks as good as that in the movie

Bender1988

Bender1988

now i must say. WOLF face looks greate he could be more bulky,but hey,he will be badassmotherf**ker so fuct this^^ jeah

JTN1138

JTN1138

I am spectacularly impressed, beyond belief.

Aran

Aran

As how Arnie says it best " You're one ugly motherf***er"   8)  

G

G

that predator is going to kill avry alien in his path, the thing that i dont like is when tehy said in the being of the movie predators will start get killed i hope they r not fighting the predalien and dying it have to be a sneak attack.

G

G

Did anyone see that scene where the predator hold 2 aliens by the neck i dont understand how the aliens dont fight back im not sayin im  alien fan but i would love 2 c some action

darcevil

darcevil

Where the hell are the pupils?   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed