AvPR Soundtrack Listing

Started by Darkness, Nov 16, 2007, 07:09:24 PM

Author
AvPR Soundtrack Listing (Read 12,730 times)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Does this come out the 19th?   No. It comes on Dec.11   ;)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

The only good thing in Alien 3 was the music!   :)  

dwell

dwell

i would say that the term "predicide" is more in relation to the word "genocide."  that being the extermination of a race ("geno" = race), and thus a "predicide" would probably be the extermination of predators, no?  Perhaps this is when the preds fall victim to the predalien on the ship?

chris

chris

Thats what i was thinking dwell

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

ah dwell good point    ;D  

zen

zen

My guess is is that Strip-tease is the alien molting out of its exoskeleton.  Copracloakia is probably the scene with alien and Wolf in the store(Thats just my opinion)  Predicide is when all the prds on the ship get killed  Down to earth is probably when the ship crashes  We all saw what skinned and hanged means  Alien awakening is most likely the scene with all those chest bursters in one body  And i'm pretty sure we all know what outnumbered means.

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

Predicide is probably the second or third song, I figure this because Predicide probably means 'lots of dead predators'. Striptease might be the birth of the Predalien, probably not though.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Everyone who loves the sound of film music, ESPECIALLY if you love it during the chase and action, GO to Brian Tyler's profile on MySpace.com!!  There he also has the entire 7:40 track of DECIAMATION PROCLAMATION. I don't have a profile on MySpace, I don't go MySpace, and to conclude I don't like MySpace. Bad influence in my opinion.  But was it worth it?  YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed