AvPR Soundtrack Listing

Started by Darkness, Nov 16, 2007, 07:09:24 PM

Author
AvPR Soundtrack Listing (Read 12,581 times)

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

well i dunno about you but i'm willing to bet "Striptease" may have something to do with that makeout scene by the pool from the Population trailer but i may be wrong and "Requiem Epilogue" may have been put near the beginning because i remember reading that it was one of the director duo's and composer's favorite songs.  perhaps put near the beginning to hook you for the remainder of the soundtrack. and of course people buy soundtracks! while not the best collection... i do have Predator 2, Terminator, Terminator 2, Romeo and Juliet, and some Zelda ones.  excellent soundtracks in my opinion.

Yoda

Yoda

Striptease ?    ;D  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That CD looks cool. I might buy it... but i'm not sure.   ???  

predator343

predator343

I wonder Buddy s new Buddy sounds like   :-\  .

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

Coprocloakia....Somethig like cloaked shit...   ???    Predicide...No comments

Gazz

Gazz

Darcevil: Does anyone actually buy sound tracks?  Well I own little over 60 soundtracks and both the alien and predator series are amongst them. There is a whole community of soundtrack collectors out there, so stop being an ignorant 12 year olf tit and pull your head out of the sand.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

cool. i'm gonna get this new soundtrack of AVP 2. i have all the soundtracks to the Alien and the Predator movies.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Anyone knows what 'Coprocloakia' and 'Predicide' means? I don't know the US slang at all.    ???  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

"Predicide" might refer to pesticide.  you know... used to kill bugs.  but Predator IS the pesticide.  i assume it's a track during a scene where Wolf is kicking butt.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Oh, thank you!    :)   Any thoughts about 'Coprocloakia'?

Aran

Aran

Striptease prolly would be the scene where Wolf spies on the gurls getting naked while he is cloaked.    8)  

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

maybye predicide is that stuff he uses to dissolve traces of alien activity

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

oh and in the word coproclokia it has the word cop and cloak so im thinkin it's the scen where the predator kills that cop in the woods

Avishai

Avishai

Predicide. Decimation Proclamation.  I love these names!

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Does this come out the 19th?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed