AvP Requiem Complete!

Started by Darkness, Nov 17, 2007, 12:00:22 AM

Author
AvP Requiem Complete! (Read 13,332 times)

Kong

Kong

I agree

Blade-N-Burner

Blade-N-Burner

"LET COLD STEEL MEET WARM FLESH!"

Starkiller

Starkiller

I agree witho some of the above comments regarding advertising. Im the uk so it will be a while before they advertise here, but at least in america and other countries with the december release they should start doing t.v spots, posters & billboards, teaser trailers and just interviews and stuff with cast and crew etc. December should be AVP month    :D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

For us u.k fans how bout releasing the LA Comic Con Clip on the uk requiem website, now that would be a xmas present! I really cant wait till january not just for the movie but the advertising, it has to be a good fill now before the movie.  Go Strause!

Starkiller

Starkiller

P.S they should putting the green band and the population trailers in movies at the cinema here in the uk, coz that would defo work get people (non fans) interested

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

They have. I have seen the population trailer in Uk cinemas before Planet Terror.  Also, wonder what the running time is?

Deco

Deco

I really just want to see a picture of the predators face from the movie.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

awesome  thanks bros

Semaka

Semaka

I want to see the hospital scene

hozz07

hozz07

cant wait      :)  

xxx

xxx

this movie will be like hybrid of shitty avp and shitty final destination 3 .

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

ooooohhey cool new emote   >:D  

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D  

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

This is gonna be SICK!   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed