NECA's AvP Requiem Figure Packaging

Started by Darkness, Nov 20, 2007, 07:16:09 PM

Author
NECA's AvP Requiem Figure Packaging (Read 12,068 times)

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

there is two kinds of the hybrd. one of the queen and one of a drone   >:D     :o     :D  

yuck

yuck

Why do the moneymakers create wrong facts? The Predalien isnt more a hybrid than a human alien. This get me on my nerves   >:(  

Clark

Clark

I wish they'd stop calling the Predalien a 'Hybrid' - by definition, all Aliens are hybrids!  And also, with regard to the Predalien's new colour scheme (of which, I am also not much of a fan), didn't Giger himself suggest that the Aliens start out/are born one colour -- Chestbuster Yellow, perhaps -- and then immediately start to bruise due to such a short lifespan? That's why the thing was desperate to breed.  Oh, well. Bye-bye, Continuity... we hardly knew thee.   Still, great looking figures, anyway.   8)  

Semaka

Semaka

until now, in the Alien series, there are 7 types of hybrids, that we have seen.  1. The alien with the smooth head. (Alien and AvP) 2. The warriors or drones. (Aliens) 3. The runner. (Alien 3) 4. The cloned aliens, they are a mixture of human and aliens (A4: Resurrection) 5. The Newborn (A4:Resurrection) 6. The Predalien (AvP:R) 7. The Queen (Aliens and A4: Resurrection)  They are all hybrids, the reason they call the Predalien  a Hybrid, because the producers liked the sound of it probably. You can call him Predalien. Btw, you don't see in any of the films, characters calling aliens "runners" or "drones", but they call them "serpents", that's stupid! Only in Aliens we hear the word "xenomorph" and that's it! So that's why they don't call it PredAlien.

predator343

predator343

:o     :o     :o     :o   Those looks beatiflus im gonna wish for santa avpr alien but alien or hydrid   ???     ::)  .

SHREK

SHREK

@ SEMAKA - the aliens from avp, alien, aliens and alien 4 (apart from the new born) ar all the same- they all came from humans- the newborn, runner and predalien r the same

Deco

Deco

predalien is such a stupid name. I really hate it as a reference to the hyrbid

REYALS

REYALS

Damnit!!!! Two versions of the PREDALIEN. Open mandible, and closed mandible. Now Im going to have to order two more of these f**kin' things.   >:(     >:(     :'(  

REYALS

REYALS

... I wonder which one will be short packed, or the harder of the two to find?   ::)  

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I am keen on getting the Masked Version Predator, but if I had a stroke of luck and money keeps pouring from my sweat and blood that I have put in on my work, I would be getting both Masked and Unmasked Version!

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Sure Wave 1 comes out Dec.20? What is the price anyway.  Please answer.   ;)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I have a question for you Darkness or Mr.Weyland. I have this 12 inch McFarlane Alien that hasnt been took out of the package. The package isnt in that mint condition but is perfect. Would you take it out of the box yes or not

Wolf

Wolf

Someone tolled me the masked predator is coming in March is it true?

Ty

Ty

Wolf: "the masked predator is coming out in March is that true?" Answer:Well, yes. My friend is a fan of the Predators, he is sad of that as well. But, me, I'm an alien fan.   ;D  

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

cool. i cant wait to get those i want the alien and predalien for christmas so badly and i want the wolf predator masked and unmasked to add to my aliens and predator collection.   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed