AvP PSP Site Launched

Started by Darkness, Nov 21, 2007, 09:33:06 PM

Author
AvP PSP Site Launched (Read 11,264 times)

Aliens 22

Aliens 22

Aliens are way better than predators!  Predators have to use all of their high tech gizmos just to survive; and even that fails most of the time.  You look at an alien; it has no weapons, no armor, except for its crest and no guns!  The aliens are a much higher developed killing machine!  Its reproductive cycle also far surpases that of any other creature and is instinctivley intellegant.  Yeah the preds can work out math problems with ease, but when it comes down to the hard core killing spree, they suck nuts!  Aliens are the superior beings(next to us).  They won in AVP, they most likely will again!

Ty

Ty

I agree with Aliens 22. Aliens/Xenomorphs rule!    >:D  

Blaz

Blaz

Go make a spaceship Mr. Alien.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

@Venenoso: You're playing this game just because of violence? Or are you playing it just for enjoyment and fun? I am beginning to fear that many of these so-called "fans" are clamoring at the Alien vs. Predator: Requiem release just because of bloodshed in the movie.

Ty

Ty

>:D  

Elite

Elite

to aliens 22.  haha you have got a gud point about the aliens being the better killing machine, but you know the predators are g's. I mean you dont want to f**k with the predators I mean look at P1 & P2 I love both the Predator & Alien they are equal lol

Ty

Ty

Hey Elite! The aliens still rule!    >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

man the only reason aliens kill so many is cause they have too many. the got pwned by like 4 marines in aliens. if hudson hicks vasquez and all them had to fight a whole colony of predators they would shit their pants and put a bullet in their head. aliens are bullet fodder.

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

aliens are cool and all but in the long run preds dominate. if 1000 aliens fought 1000 predators i think we'd all you who'd win. the grin aliens was cheap he couldn't possibly kill 2 predators i mean come on that was the gayest fight ever.

Ty

Ty

Why are you Predator fans so persistent to prove the Predators are better? Their equal! As simple as that!   >:(  

Elite

Elite

Ty Why are you Predator fans so persistent to prove the Predators are better? Their equal! As simple as that!  ______________________________  I agree ty both the alien & predator are equal (but the predators are far superior), but i think alien fans are always dissin pred fans, but after they have seen avp-r and seen the wolf kicks some alien butt they will change there tune lol.   How about a film like 300. eg 100 predators against 100 aliens or something, now that would be cool!

Elite

Elite

Sgt.Hudson | 23 Nov 2007 23:1337 man the only reason aliens kill so many is cause they have too many. the got pwned by like 4 marines in aliens. if hudson hicks vasquez and all them had to fight a whole colony of predators they would shit their pants and put a bullet in their head. aliens are bullet fodder.  _________________________________  Well said! you are the man

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

I agree both the Alien and Predator are equal. I guesse Gill, Celtic & Scar got unlucky in AVP. The Wolf wont be making the same mistake tho.  Rock On!

Elite

Elite

Sgt.Hudson | 23 Nov 2007 23:1738 aliens are cool and all but in the long run preds dominate. if 1000 aliens fought 1000 predators i think we'd all you who'd win. the grin aliens was cheap he couldn't possibly kill 2 predators i mean come on that was the gayest fight ever.  _____________________________  I agree i dont mind gill getting wasted as quick as he did, but celtic should have kicked some alien butt at least kill 3 aliens before getting killed, then scar should have wasted some but still gettin battered and brused in the process, this would have made more sense. Oh well, avp-r will have better fights i think the wolf does get beaten up, as well as kill loads of aliens but he does die at the end so it makes sense.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

@ Alien 22: Predators can use their wristblades to decapitate or stab the Aliens to death, of course with a acid-resistant wristblades.  Aliens live by instincts and Predators live by honor (which I like the most). So who will win? Predators of course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed