AvP PSP Site Launched

Started by Darkness, Nov 21, 2007, 09:33:06 PM

Author
AvP PSP Site Launched (Read 11,185 times)

predpant

predpant

i cant view the site either    :(   wheres all this extra stuff

darcevil

darcevil

I coulda made a site better than that. :|

Ty

Ty

:-\   Is that true darcevil?

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I want to get the Pc version of it of they release one. I donlt have a psp. :(

Sum dood

Sum dood

Your email address needs to be validated before you can login.   NE body know what I should do to log in without getting this message?   ???  

Semaka

Semaka

I honestly don't like this game at all. First, the aliens design is poor, the aliens in Aliens vs Predator 2 look way better. This aliens look like the ones in Aliens Vs Predator. The tubes on their back, come on people, they look like they are made from sticks. I liked Half Life 2 very much, the graphics were the best i've seen, why don't they make an Alien Vs Predator 3, with Marine, Alien and Predator players, with a good story, I liked the one from Aliens Vs Predator 2, and with good effects, that will make you play the game with the sentiment of fear. I tell you, when I play AvP2, with the sound at maximum, I get scared. That's what I would like to see, a scary game!

Semaka

Semaka

And to end my comment, this game sucks hard! That's my opinion, Avp2 rules!!!

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

*sigh*, I can't seem to get into the site. Not to mention there isn't any Enter Site button at all   >:(  

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That look ready cool i like it it is truly great to see.

predator343

predator343

That wedsote looks dam good   8)  .

Ty

Ty

Happy Thanksgiving fellow fans!    ;D  

Scarecrow

Scarecrow

>:D  

predpant

predpant

yeah no enter button how are we ment to view this site    :(  

Ty

Ty

Wait, is this ONLY for the PSP. I know the answer I just want ot make sure.

Aliens 22

Aliens 22

Sup G's!  Its me !  Does anyone know if  AVPR (psp) will be converted to the PS2?  I'  d love it!  To all those who preffer ALIENS to PREDATORS, way to go, your on my good list.  To all yall pred lovers out there, yall just suck!  PEACE!   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed