AvP PSP Site Launched

Started by Darkness, Nov 21, 2007, 09:33:06 PM

Author
AvP PSP Site Launched (Read 11,186 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sierra have launched the Official Site for the AvPR PSP game. Looks very well made.

It has a lot of stuff including pictures, concept art, videos, and wallpapers. Thanks to Gonzossm for the news.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am impressed.

Venenoso

Venenoso

I'm not. Rated teen? Seems they just can't let go of that kiddo disease.

Ty

Ty

Cool, I guess.   :-\   I wish I had a PSP.   :'(  

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

i know in the 1st avp 2 preds died by 1 alien that was BS

JMR

JMR

How sick is that wallpaper?........

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Wallpaper= McFarlane Toys photoshop

COOL OMG. man theres so much stuff on my christmas list that is  avp. its probably over 100 $$$$$$$   ;D     8)     8)     >:D  

Acideos

Acideos

so..they made a avp game and u can only play as the predator...cus that makes sence...    :-\  

Remonster

Remonster

How come i can't find the extras on the website?

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Eh, yet another mediocre PSP game trying to cash in on a starving fan base. Take away the iconic beasts and there is absolutely NOTHING going on for this poor piece of software. Quit kidding yourselves guys; don't get suckered by the excitement over the upcoming film, we deserve better!   :-[  

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

eating_puppies Eh, yet another mediocre PSP game trying to cash in on a starving fan base. Take away the iconic beasts and there is absolutely NOTHING going on for this poor piece of software. Quit kidding yourselves guys; don't get suckered by the excitement over the upcoming film, we deserve better!  __________________________  I agree, this game is a waste of time, they should of made a proper game for the pc/ps3/360 and make both the predator and a human playable, with some decent features. This is just another tie-in-game to make money. The site is cool tho    :D  

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

Cool site shame about the game, cant wait for this film!  Rock On!

beeko

beeko

better than the official fox site, come on fox get a hurry up

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

beeko better than the official fox site, come on fox get a hurry up __________________________  yeh the fox avpr site is good but they need to add loads of new stuff like pics, wallpapers, stills, production shots, teasers & trailers. come on fox!!!    >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed