AvPR's Running Time

Started by Darkness, Nov 29, 2007, 04:07:28 PM

Author
AvPR's Running Time (Read 17,999 times)

Serious 101

Serious 101

So because this is an action sci-fi aka Pred 3  I cant wait for it ,rather get a good action film then remake of originals Some people just think they made the originals and all the other movies blow    ::)   And a slasher movie wtf how is this a slasher movie its a damn Action movie

gases

gases

wooo! if you don't like it go and pop the alien and predator dvd's in and watch them all night instead. I know where i'll be!!!

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

As long as there's a DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-Ray version with a two-hour running time 90 minutes is plenty long enough to be stuck in a theatre with a bunch of stinky morons. ;)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Wasnt Preadtor 2 like 105mins long? And that was cool, as long as it actually has 18-rated violence then I dont care. Plus the DVD will proberbly be longer as you guys have said

JK

JK

There's another new news in this site. Translate in english please.   http://avp2.onlinewelten.com/news,id13,avp_r_fact_sheet_spoiler.html

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Y, Y, Y, It Should be at least 2 an a half hours at the LEAST!!!!!!! Y this short?   ???  I'm shocked   :o  

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

94 mins just doesn't really sound like alot! I hope the movie isn't just rushed, its gotta be properly paced.    :'(  

Slang

Slang

@JK FOX released this official factsheet (click on it) which describes the appearance and "special abilities" of the four creatures. Pretty cool.

Slang

Slang

...humans are not on it 'cause they're just victims anyway   ;)  

Slang

Slang

Sorry for the triple post and a word of warning. The German fact sheet mentions how the Predalien procreates!

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Slang. I do agree with you. Thi isnt about the humans is AlLIENS vs. PREDATOR. But a sci fi movie still needs humans s you can relate or have a little dialoge.  Hopefully the movie is not rush, anyway.   ???  

Whammy 101

Whammy 101

Any one who speako german plz translate be much obliged   ;D  

spinner7478

spinner7478

a little disappointed...although, it sounds like the directors are basically saying "Look, we've spent every dollar we had...so any additional scenes are just gonna be of human characters interacting."  The problem I have is that "The Mist" just proved last week that you don't have to be constantly showing monsters to keep people entertained or scared.  After all, the first 2 Alien movies did a good job of building tension even when there wasn't aliens on screen.

spinner7478

spinner7478

...to me, a short running time equates to a lack of respect for your audience.  They basically think our attention spans are so short that we're just like "ACTION ACTION NONSTOP ACTION...and don't slow down for a second and let the tension build because we'll get bored!!"  I know it's a "VS" movie, so my expectations are a little out of whack, but the first AVP took 45 minutes before any action started...and then it felt like it was over in a snap.  PLEASE don't do that to us again.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

94 minute! It is a huge disappointment ! It has to be least 110 minutes without credits! This is not the 80's! This is the year of 2007 and they did a 90 minutes movie? Come on! What about the Strauses stuff...AvP1 has a lenght problem, but now AvPR has no problem with the lenght. And it seems maybe it will shorter than AvP'! LOL! Is this a joke or What? Sry but im very dissapointid and my expectations are go down.   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed