AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 07:28:14 PM

Author
AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar (Read 12,382 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anyone remember the AvP2 wall calendar that was posted on our forums sometime early this year? The one that used the old AvP poster for it’s image. Well, guess what? It’s been updated:

20071010_01

As you can see, it shows off the extra tusks on the Predator’s mandibles plus some of the quills that ADI use to show age in Predators. Personally, I doubt it’s a correctly lit picture of the Predator though. You can view at a larger picture at calanders.com.

That’s not all though. An image of the back cover shows off some new, albeit small, stills from the film. Thanks to Ted Newman for the news.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I like how on the back cover the aliens look alot like James Camerons Aliens. The predator in my opinion still looks like rubber, but its stills and not the actual movie. Looks cool to me all around.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

My first thought was that it's a dead Predator, but then I remembered the thing about the missing eye.  I don't like how the lower 'tusks' are bending forward. 'Predator 2' had it right, with them leading directly out from the same angle as the fangs.

Chet

Chet

I'm just afraid that the predator would that it would be just like avp... Yeah Stan Winston cant be beaten I guess... Come on I could make the original predator face! AnyONE CAN!!! Mostly

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

My god... They f**ked the pred's face again. Goddamit all, they said silicon, THEY SAID SILICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

That's an cool calander. Cant wait to one. 365 days of Aliens and Predators awsome. ADI Rules.

El Diablo

El Diablo

I know you can't see too much in that pic but the Predator... doesn't look so bad to me. Some of the pics show his forehead looking a bit too flat but the face isn't bad. It's not like the original but it looks more organic than Scar in AVP. At least this guy looks mean.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's why I suspect it isn't correctly lit. The Predator's face looks rather rubbery and fake.    :-\  

Xerxész

Xerxész

I think all the creatures are amazing!

JMR

JMR

the shot of the alien with the three dots on its forehead is sicker then dogsh*t haha

Xerxész

Xerxész

And how cool are the Alien teeth are?!    ;)  

JMR

JMR

Yeah the aliens look meaner then they have ever been before id say.

Wisepredator

Wisepredator

Looks like Wolf's got liver problems   :D  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"That's why I suspect it isn't correctly lit. The Predator's face looks rather rubbery and fake."  And the alien looks rubbery too! And why? Because they are not from the final film and the effects are not finished yet...like in Alien or the Predator 2 production stills and on the shooting photos. Why so hard to understand this?

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Oh my f**king god! Look at the back cover ...  This Movie looks really really BRILLIANT to me! This are the roots gentleman! ...   greetz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed