Toyfare Feature AvPR Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 09:44:25 PM

Author
Toyfare Feature AvPR Figures (Read 12,285 times)

REYALS

REYALS

I like the way the PREDATOR looks. Anyone saying that it sucks, is obviously oblivious to the fact that not all PREDATOR's look the same. Also, this is more than likely a "conceptual" figure, and will be tweaked for consumer purchase.  Yeah, McFarlane did a great job with the first couple waves of figures, but he's moved on to the almighty HALO thing. Plus, the ones made by his company really werent that great for poseability, and sturdiness. I dont know how many times pieces, and parts fell off my figures while trying to pose them. All in all though, the designs were great.  I am going to give NECA a chance to step it up. I have never owned a NECA figure yet, so I'm hoping to get quite a few figures each (that's how I roll), so I can dsplay a couple, and keep the others in there bubbles and such. What I've seen of their previous figures, like G.o.W., and the horror figures, I think they will probably put some good quality design, and playability in these new AvP-R figures...I hope.   8)  

JediYautja

JediYautja

???   I'm still confused as to why NECA has stolen practically EVERY McFARLANE MOVIE LICENSE!!!  Don't mean to ramble, but NECA'S T-800 Endoskeleton looks like scrap metal compared to McFarlane's work of art. Same applies to this predator, comparing it with the McFarlane's preds...In my opinion...!

zen

zen

O.K.,the T.V. was on G4 yesterday showing the repeat from the night befor,i was in the other room taking care of stuff when i heard that annoying little s**t Kevin Perrera(how ever the hell you spell his name)say "sequel to AVP" or some s**h like that.I ran to the T.V. just in time to see the GB AVP-R trailer!!   :o  .I know its stupid to get excited about something as silly as that,but when AOTS showed the trailer for FF2 two weaks later they showed the trailer on T.V.!!!.   ;D  .And every time i visit this site and see something new it reminds me that its a day closer to the film coming out!!!   ;D     ;D  .So in about 2 weaks everyone will be able to see the trailer!!!!!   :D  .I hope i was helpful in providing this info!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  .

zen

zen

GUYS THEY GOT A NEW GAME TRAILER!!!!! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/69813.html .I realy hop its there for you to see!!   ;D  .

zen

zen

Whoops!.Thought it was for AVP-R but its for another game instead!.Sorry!!   :D     :-[  .

Gill predator

Gill predator

Makes the game trailer look like SHIT !!    :)     ;)     ;D  

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

;D  Ha!!! Ha!!!! Real funny Gill predator   >:(  

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

;D   I agree....it does look like shit!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     :D     :D     :D  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deco

Deco

NEED MORE NEWS GUYS COME ON! :L

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

anyone bought the new fangoria yet?

JediYautja

JediYautja

I'm with 'Deco'...There's been no news for FIVE DAYS NOW! Grrr...!    :P  

zen

zen

I got the SEP 23rd one,Its just the same interveiw from earlier.I cant wait for OCT 23,Then we'd get to read new stuff!.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

still no news then?

KARHAN

KARHAN

damn i need some new   :-[  

Jango1201

Jango1201

Seriously, the internet cant be that dry of news, we couldnt have milked the whole cow already...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed