Aliens Omnibus Volume 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 18, 2007, 10:55:25 PM

Author
Aliens Omnibus Volume 3 (Read 11,685 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The front cover looks awesome.

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

:o     8)    IT LOOKS FREKIN AWSOME!!!!!! I LOVE THE QUEEN ALIEN COVER.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

the cover is an earlier piece,  i have the nightmare asylum comic frm years ago and it has a selection of diffrent cover art and this is one of them... stil a masterpiece?

Ty

Ty

:o   Cool. A need to get for 2008.    8)  

SiL

SiL

w00t, Salvation! Must read. Wipes the floor with so many others.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Yeah, it's from the original 'Aliens Book 2' cover art.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

the cover art looks gr8 but i stil think its time 2 c new masterpieces instead of recycling older work, hope the new film has new ideas, lyk introducing the new characters ( i.e. predalien).

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

speaking ov cover art, iv drawn a pic ov wolfe standing over a recently shot human with his insides hanging out and the smoke wifting through him, looks pretty cool ( not meening 2 b big headed or awt), but quite pleased wif it

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Should've switched rogue for Colonial marines in the second.  It'd make more sense to readers that way.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

An Omnibus was a form of mass transport in the 19th century, which catered to 'all' levels of society, hence the name. Gradually it came to signify anything with a variety of things included. The term for book is 'biblia', not 'bus'.

zen

zen

Thinks The Necronoir!.Im into studying dinos so i know a tiny bit of greak and latin,but i missed that one!.So does anyone know if they'r making a third omnibus for the predator series?.Or for the AVP one for that matter?.Not a huge aliens fan(still like 'em though)so i'm not worry'd about not getting those ones   ;D  .

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

the new alien book  is truly cool i like it.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I don't think there's any doubt that third volumes will be out for Predator and AVP as well. There are enough good series in each pen for all three to go at least five or six volumes.

zen

zen

(jaw drops in shock   :o  )Five or six?!.Each!?!.I think im going to have to start mowing lawns!!.Wow,five or six!!.Thats sooooo awesome!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

That's just a guess, mind you. There are still a lot of series to go. Predator alone still has Race War (5), Kindred (4), Homeworld (4), Xenogenesis (4) Hell and Hot Water (3), Nemesis (2), Primal (2), Hell Come a Walkin' (2), and the one-shots, Strange Roux, Captive, and Invaders from the 4th Dimension.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed