AvP Requiem PSP Pictures

Started by Darkness, Oct 20, 2007, 08:50:34 PM

Author
AvP Requiem PSP Pictures (Read 5,894 times)

Darkness

Darkness

IGN have posted seven new screenshots from the upcoming AvP PSP game. The first picture shows the Predator in the sewer with four aliens crawling towards him. Next up, the Predator and Alien are fighting next to the swimming pool. The one below shows the Predator fighting with three aliens in a tunnel.

Next up, there’s a shot of the Predator standing next to a fire. Another one of the Predator and Alien facing off on a train track. One of an Alien attacking an army guy with a tank in the background. Finally, the last one shows the Predator in a cafe with an alien crawling behind him. Thanks to zachary for the news.

predator343

predator343

Those pictures looks really good   8)  . Its will be a good game for psp.   ;D  

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

This game is very confusing its seems he uses the disk in the game and the aliens have smooth and rig domes, but the predator looks like P1/AVP  Im so confused!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

one of those AVP pods is in the backround.  hope thats just a game thing, as I was looking forward to Wolf having his own ship.

dDave

dDave

in the fourth picture, we can see that the pred, i dont know whther we could call him wolf, too, but he came with a single ship-thing like in AVP...

Xerxész

Xerxész

Yeah, it's the same landing capsule we saw in AvP! Maybe Wolf will land on Earth with that capsule.

zen

zen

Makes sense.I mean the ship is about to crash so Wolf (assuming he's on the ship) jumps into a pod knowing he cant take the aliens down in that confined space,waits for the ship to crash and then heads to earth to take out the aliens.

Dane

Dane

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D  

dark blade clan

dark blade clan

Awesome game. But it does not look like the wolf.

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

the grapics for this game are well gd considdering its a psp game.the predator looks so kl    8)  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

swimming pool? TF? is Wolf going to be able to jump off the diving board if there is any ROTFLMAO and about the train tracks...i'mm sure we'll be able to push an alien in front of a train LMAO!!! i'll do that all day!! LOL!

dark blade clan

dark blade clan

yea, I love that.   :D  

Yogie

Yogie

To elite predator, I think the game is only slightly based on the movie, so there may be diferrences in the story, characters, weapons etc. Not sure about this game    :-\  

zen

zen

Look at the game RESIDENT EVIL and then at the movie.Some scenes in a movie whould'nt work in a game,and some levels you wont see in the movie.And if the Wolf does have the razer disk thats ok,because in PREDATOR 2 for saga genesis SGT.Harrigan uses grenades which in the movie he does'nt use nor have.And if the game were exactly like the movie people  whould watch the movie rather then play the game because the movie has better graphics!   ;)  .

junky_punk

junky_punk

cooooooooool   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed