Strauses Presenting AVPR at LA Con

Started by Darkness, Oct 23, 2007, 09:05:25 PM

Author
Strauses Presenting AVPR at LA Con (Read 11,542 times)

Dark Method

Dark Method

I'm going to add to my last comment actually. The shot of the Alien on top of the car(probably a Honda Civic) really bothers me. As much as the other picture we saw of the Alien purched upon the roof of more than likely the same Honda Civic.  To me it looks like the Alien is on top of a vehicle waving his tail and getting a hard on for the humans inside!  Garbage. Fu<ked if I want to see that.

msn_recon_marine

I would have to agree with Space Disk Jockey wait untill the movie comes out.  I sometimes wonder why people can rant and rave about things that aren't even of they're creation. I do understand the right to an opinion but untill you make the movie and have a say so in what is going to happen ... just take what you can get if you want to see it. If you dont like the images dont look at them.   I think that it will be way better than the first AvP.  I may not like some of the ways dif. directors like to change things I still like the genre and always will.  I will take any Alien or Predator movie I can get, even the fan made ones. I am not picky, I am just happy to see them battling it out again on the big screen. I may have not cared for every movie they have made, but have seen them all several times.

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

I have seen production stills of many films. You can see rubber suits, flying things hanging for wires etc. But they look as production stills, I mean, the ones from AVP-R look as actual film stills -from a bad film-  Usually you get dissapointed when you see the movie after the promotional pics. This time you get dissapointed even before!   :P  

Tobias

Tobias

Will everybody shut the f**k up....JC with a rubber! What a lot of moaning and complaining bitches....  here is what Colin Strauss has to say a few hours ago on imdb;  That ain't in the movie... nor will it be on the DVD.      Okay!!!! HAPPY NOW?!?!?!

derplo

derplo

k i like the pics      not as if anyone cares   :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed