NECA AvP Requiem Wolf Predator Figure

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 23, 2007, 08:55:24 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Wolf Predator Figure (Read 14,860 times)

zen

zen

Wolf looks like hes about to kick some a$$!.Ya his mouth looks a little big but if your subject to a lot of hits to the face then eventualy the bones get bigger and the musles get tougher to withstand the beating,otherwise one will get a lot of broken bones   ;)  .

zen

zen

Does anyone else notice those three point stars on the belt going across his chest?.I count 4 of them.Are they weapons of some sort?   ???  .

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

"Wheres my newspaper newspaper boy?!"  "meh" "nice sandals!"   Sorry had to do it....anyway looks GREAT!

Aeus

Aeus

Looks badass.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

dont care wot no one sayz diss pred looks friggin amazin! i luv it, the whole new concept iz gr8!

Zero .T

Zero .T

8)   You could say it looks....cool but I say it looks awsome!!!!!   :o  

Zero .T

Zero .T

:-\   He kinda looks weird with those cloths...he looks like he is from the Viking age in those cloths.Nice weapons though,I really like the shurdiken too.   8)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

They never got the feet right on predator!

Vader the White

Vader the White

Looks better than certain Previous images, where he looked like Scar, but, this is good.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Yep.  That's the Predator that's gonna whoop a**!   ;D  

ELDERPREDATOR*

ELDERPREDATOR*

100/10!!!...the ONLY thing that could be better is a little more weight but f**k it, he looks AWESOME!

talset

talset

damm It looks great!!!!!!! Im very happy   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     :o  

zen

zen

If only he came with a mask that could come on and off,then he'd be perfect!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

neca,let us see wolf in his mask !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed