NECA AvP Requiem Wolf Predator Figure

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 23, 2007, 08:55:24 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Wolf Predator Figure (Read 14,857 times)

Spoon

Spoon

Red eye looks like terminator!!!!  Sucks to see the AVP shoes,  I knew something had to be carried over as they did the first one.  Stan Winston. where are u?  overall alot better then avp but doesnt touch pred 1 and 2.

Chet

Chet

it actually does touch the originals somehow. I think it looks more like Predator 2 because of how his face looks and the eyes but it has Predator 1 skin. But paler

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

can't wait to see the masked version. thanks Neca for some great alien vs predator figures !

juggernort

juggernort

Why the hell cant ADI make the lower mandibles closer together like the original preds, like they are supposed to be. Are they frickin retarded or something, it really isnt that difficult to do, so why cant they just do it!! arggghhh!!!

JK

JK

:-\     :-\     :-\  

REYALS

REYALS

I am looking sooooooooo forward to these figures!!!! This PREDATOR is frickin' kickin'... The detail looks really great!

AncientPred

AncientPred

Who isn't surprised that the wolfs facial design still looks like the $&^ty AVP preds.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Looks decent, 2 bad I had 2 wait 15 years 2 see a decent predator again!

Hurojo

Hurojo

17 years :)

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

Much better that AVP preds but...The mouth is not right...It is not closed and the extenal-horizontal upper theet are too open. They should close behind external-lower jaw. It is only a toy but, I am afraid we will see on screen the same lame face than in AVP     :-\  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I wish the mouth was like the 1st two pred movies

Nomad

Nomad

I like it! Realy! But Wolf realy look too slim   :-\  

predator343

predator343

Thats looks really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)   and pretty scary toy.

Deco

Deco

I really like it. I agree with you GUL KALVO.  It looks like theyve gotten the top of the head right, the eyes etc, but the mouth just isnt there yet. Maybe in avp 3 they'll hit the nail on the head!! lol

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

bring on the masked wolf  Neca !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed