AvP Requiem Soundtrack Announced

Started by Darkness, Oct 25, 2007, 11:41:34 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Soundtrack Announced (Read 11,751 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Record label Varèse Sarabande have announced the release of the AvP Requiem soundtrack. It will be available to buy on December 11, 2007.

ALIENS VS. PREDATOR: REQUIEM
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The epic score by composer Brian Tyler is truly apocalyptic. Its a massive, driving, powerful orchestra assault that adds an exciting new opus to the previous franchise scores of Jerry Goldsmith (Alien), Alan Silvestri (Predator, Predator 2), James Horner (Aliens) and Elliot Goldenthal (Alien 3).

Thanks to John Chambers for the news.

JMR

JMR

sick, can't wait to get it, oh by the way.... first!!!!

Fiorina 161

When it says 'adds' does it mean 'accompanies existing music' or 'adding all the old themes together'? I am hoping for the latter.

i dunno, but i hope it'll be in stores and you hope in stores and you wont have to get it off ebay like every other alien/predator soundtrack    >:(  

predator343

predator343

That soudtrack will be great!!!!!   ;)  

WisePredator

F**k Yeah! I'm definatly getting this!

BUGZ

BUGZ

Same guy that done the 300 Soundtrack eh? It should be good then!!    ;D  

ShadowPred

OMG

shinigami

till now i found Alien 3 soundtracks best, i hope that these soundtrakcs will be as good as then. (or even better)    ;D  

gameoverman

'Apocalyptic' - hell yes.     ;D  

Deco

Deco

JMR  It just means its adding to the long line of accomplished music that is already tied to franchises.   BUGZ  Tyler bates did the 300 score not Brian Tyler. :) easy mistake :-) :-)

zen

zen

This....is....EPIC!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Sounds awesome.

Xenomorphine

Going to wait for others' opinions on it. There were similar things said about the previous soundtrack and only a couple of tracks of that appealed to me.

necrotard

necrotard

Anyone else think this is kinda promising?  They don't seem to put out scores unless the score is good shit.  I don't recall AVP having a soundtrack...  I definitely wouldn't have bought it...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed