New AvP2 Predalien Images!

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Author
New AvP2 Predalien Images! (Read 22,055 times)

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o     :o     :o     :o  HOLY SH-T!!!!!!!!!   8)     8)     8)  

metalpred

metalpred

wow, ive been wanting to watch the movie badly but now that ive seen these pictures im 10x as excited to see this damn movie already!!!   ;D  

Zero .T

Zero .T

:-\   They did a kinda bad job on the mandibles. I mean common!!!!! The mandibles are messed up,the chest of the predalien looks like a frekin facehugger.I think they could of did a better job than this on the Predalien   >:(   I would haft to say my fav. picture would haft to be......the 2nd picture, and the last picture.

ALIENS

ALIENS

Beautiful Beautiful butterflies

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

hey, for anybody who wants this as their background/desktop...just click on any image (I suggest the predalien ansd Wolf fight) then right click and select background for desktop and it is soooo awesome

frankaster

frankaster

looks like a dad nightmare!  awesome!!

frankaster

frankaster

and look´s like hellboy´s samael

Master_Chief

Master_Chief

2 think bout it, da Predalien looks lika a clown no seriously, jus look at da front part it looks lika clown.

Dárius

Dárius

COOL

Predalien

Predalien

Nah i jus dont feel happy wit dis design it should hav been like this http://www.canmag.com/images/front/moviesetc/predalien.jpg

Predator Master

Predator Master

allucinogeno   ;D  

junky

junky

coooooooooooool predalien   :)  

stevens

stevens

its grown on me now lets see if it can act.and to all the people who get up up set about the possible pred queen the avp movies are their own entity and shouldnt be compared to the other films their there own cannon and for the pedaliens reproductive method the preds may have a complex reproductive system may be a sexuel

zen

zen

You guys should read PREDATOR:Forever midnight.The preds (Hish-Qu-Ten) are like frogs,they'r able to change sex from male to female and back.And yes,AVP has become its own frachise,and its evolvinng like ALIEN evolved and like PREDATOR evolved.Its become its own entity!   ;D  .

Macthesexybugger

Macthesexybugger

Oh my god it looks amazing,im so excited about this film.By the way its looking so far, i think its gonna blow peoples minds.I love the idea of - and now the look of the hybrid.Im all warm inside lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed