New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 03:30:02 PM

Author
New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions (Read 13,744 times)

Sulaco

Sulaco

It's just good 2 see something new... aliens vs predator is like sex, drugs, and rock n roll, I take what I can get! So what if Chets breast plate looks like a facehugger!  So what if Wolfs face looks a little like Scar! So what if the acting is a little Dawsons creek! I miss the disk over the shurukin, but damm this movie looks sweet!

Xhan

Xhan

It looks like utter shite and perfectly completes the humiliation of these two franchises.

JordanLee

Um, lighting a wee strange for an alien? Coloration could be a little better too, but as far as design goes can't really beat it. And Ermac, for saying "it's just a movie" you sure do seem to be getting quite upset over what the people you don't even care about say. Just saying.

Bouncer2000

Bouncer2000

@ermac I really think you got nothing better to do in your freetime then to worry about tese franchises. get a girlfriend and chill a bit! if this movie sucks in your eyes, then keep it for you and stop bothering other people here.  but... you really make me laugh. such a good fanboy.

Drifire

Drifire

Hey i though that the Predators dreds where placed on during its maturity not naturally or atleast it says so in AVP hunters planet

King-Koopa

King-Koopa

looks alot better then i thought!! not sure how d in-prgnation is gonna work but we'll wait n see!!

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o     ;)     8)     :-\  

jasonlotr

jasonlotr

I think the directors should have thought about this creature a little more carefully. One, they are mixing two of the greatest horror monsters of all time.  And personally it looks like they just added mannibals and dreadlocks to an  alien.  I think this movie will be good but I think this will be a big blow because they did a bad job on this.

xeno_alpha_07

WTF?....   :(   terrible...   >:(  

zen

zen

This comment is to the predalien in the pic:You fugly,you fugly,yo mama says you fugly!.When i say predator you say yautja!.PREDATOR,YAUTJA!.GO HISH!!!   :D     :D     :D  .Seriously though,the predalien looks awesome!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

nchurch81

I hate to join the ranks for th nay sayers... but first I want to say that really think that Chet looks pretty damn cool.  But...  I do take issue with his hands.  Yes I'm a picky bitch.  I just don't think anything on the aliens should ever be bulky.  The aren't thick and meaty monsters.  ADI keeps designing the aliens with these bulky clumsy in articulate hands.  I preferred the spindly fingers look in Aliens.  And yes, I do think that the aliens are still a little too fleshy.  I repeat, though, I still think the aliens in the movies, in particular Chet, look very cool.  I just am picky.

thetias

The Predalien looks fking great!

Zero .T

Zero .T

8)   Looks better than the crapy version on the games   ;D     :D  Ha!!! Ha!!!!

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o   I can't wait to get my own Predalien and Alien Drone action figures on Halloween day!!.....   :o     8)   Now, I just want to see AvP2 even more now,the Predalien and the Wolf are my fav. charecters sooooo far.   8)     8)     8)  

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o     8)     :o     8)     :o     8)     :o     8)     ???   COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed