New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 03:30:02 PM

Author
New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions (Read 13,739 times)

crypto84

Pics look great    ;D   Hope it looks great on the big screen.

Dárius

Dárius

This ist Predalien ?

Steve-El

Steve-El

8)   Awesome. What an ugly sucker. He makes the Predator look like a runway model.

JK

JK

Look much better in this pic.

hudSSon

???   I hope when we see the movie we have still some suprises and don't see in all the boards not the best scenes..    ::)   Yesterday I put AVP in my DVD-Player again and I regoniced for the first time that the whole AVP-movie give us only 10 - 15 min aliens vs predator scenes...    :'(   what a mess

hudSSon

Aran

Aran

yo ermac, chill out. if you dont like go complain to the Strause bros or ADI.

predator man

No thats a ugly mother fuker   :o  

Axlotl

my views on this: The translucent cowl is perfect. I don't mind the mandibles. I can live with the yellowish color. but the dreadlocks? they look so bad. The way they stick out the side of the head, makes them look extremely rubbery and rigid. If the must have dreads, they should droop down like a predators do. also, how come no one is discussing the new method of impregnation? its a really big change...

eating_puppies

Chet looks alot better than I expected; not so sure about the new breeding method though. It just doesn't make since!

Krycek

Krycek

Wow, amazing. That you brothers

Krycek

Krycek

Thank you

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

So the predalien (chet) impreganates via the mouth? not sure if thats good, but i will wait and see, give it a chance.

:-(

:-(

ermac i know where your coming from, but i think you are never going to get what your asking for. Just give up on this franchise and leave this site. Im only interested in this movie out of loyality to the original.  Bye

Rafael S.

Looks FINE to me. I didnt like the big/bulk body of the PredAlien. I also didnt like the idea of giving it realy dig dreadlocks.   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed