New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 03:30:02 PM

Author
New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions (Read 13,740 times)

ShadowPred

Ermac is taking this matter seriously, a true delusional fan if you ask me, it's avp man, of course it's not going to stay true to the originals, we all saw that in AVP at least in AVPR we are seeing improvement, and if you can't see that and appreciate it, then I really don't know why you even care anymore.

Ermac

Ermac

Everything you said in that comment, ShadowPred proves how little you care for either franchise. What's so delusional about being dedicated to the integrity of the original franchise. "Oh, let's just go about this movie cock-handedly. Who cares, though, it's just a movie."

Starkiller

I think chet looks amazing...not perfect but still damn good! its diferent to what we have seen in previous alien movies and it defintely scary! She will look alot better in the movie. I have more faith in this movie than the original (avp). Because the bros are fans and the movie is r rated..and the bros wanna take it back to the roots.  Lets just wait and see...and stop the arguing.  May the force be with you

Starkiller

The only complaint iv'e got is...the bros are showing too much! would have been good to have seen the movie, too fully see the pred-alien...oh well    :D  

ShadowPred

Look Ermac I am not trying to say that i don't care about the franchises, all I am saying is that you shouldn't expect these guys to get these iconic characters to look and act the same as they did a long time ago, it's hard to accept that it's not going to be the same ever or for a very long time, but at least appreciate the fact that we are even getting a sequel to a crappy film that is dead set on at least improving on AVP.

Starkiller

P.S ive got a question..how can the wolf (what a great name.lol) or any predator see a alien without his mask, as alien dont give off heat...because paul anderson was knocked for this (among other things) in AVP  Thanx!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I think the predalien looks cool. could have been better. 9/10.   AVP-R is going to be way better than AVP

PREDALIEN-K.

The PredAlien looks great it was worth the wait.

PREDALIEN-K.

Ermac vs. AVPGalaxy

JMR

JMR

Looks sick! Warghost has a point though, the predalien might be a little over done on the predator side, but I still love it. 9/10 for sure.

PREDALIEN-K.

Just 2 months guys are you READY........................

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

PREDALIEN-K. Just 2 months guys are you READY __________________________________________  Im the uk, gotta wait three months!!!!!!   >:(  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

how can the predator see a alien without his mask? i really wanna know? anyone? darkness?    :)  

PREDALIEN-K.

Sorry about that Optimus Virus 2 months for the USA and 3 months for the UK. two to one thought the film will probably do even better in the UK than here in the USA.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed