New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 03:30:02 PM

Author
New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions (Read 13,738 times)

Darkness

20th Century Fox have just sent us a new production still of the hybrid from AvP Requiem. Check it out below:

20071026_06

Looks pretty good, eh? That’s not all, they also sent us four of the images I posted below in higher-res. They look pretty good. Check them all out in the Gallery or in the Forum. Thanks to Corporal Hicks for the pictures.

TheUrbanPredator

Nice! Great job and thanks!   ;D  

dDave

hey, looks very cool to me... the coloring is special, but in some way cool and his look is badass   ;D  

predator343

predator343

It looks little ucly and terrifying   :o  

ermac

ermac

You lot are saddest bunch of delusional morons I've ever seen. Just look at that thing! It's horrible, and you're all saying how great it looks.   People, wake up and the movie for what it really is - a steaming pile of garbage.

Darkness

Ah, still visiting this site after all these months, ermac? Why do you visit if you know the movie will be a disaster?

predator88

wonderful work     ;D  

Ermac

Ermac

Because it's funny to see exactly how bad it will be by all these photos. Just look at them, Darkness. I always thought you had common sense (especially after AvP), but I guess you're just living in denial like everyone else here.  Hope the truth doesn't hurt too much when you see it.

Darkness

They're not as bad as you're making them out to be. But I'm not stupid either. Did you really expect the hybrid to be absolutely perfect?

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

Darkness is right if u realy dislike this, go away, real fans dont care for ur opinion if evrythings gunna b negative...sure evryone had their own personal image of it but this was the final sculpt....deel wif it!

Ermac

Ermac

QuoteDid you really expect the hybrid to be absolutely perfect?
Ummm... YES?  Sorry, YAUTJA, I'm not gonna be told what to do by a guy with the writing skills of a 10-year-old. And "real fans" know a terrible AvP movie when they see it. Only prepubescent pre-teens would look at that picture and cream their pants with excitement.

Bouncer2000

Bouncer2000

@ermac go and play some mortal kombat and stop moaning like a 10-year-old. I think the brothers did a great job, as far as I can tell by the stuff I've seen.

Ermac

Ermac

I think it's you that should go and play Mortal Kombat and watch more episodes of Will & Grace if you think anything we've seen is worthy of the Alien and Predator name.

Demonio Cazador

Looks great! Awesome Pics! Ermac dude, chill, it's just a movie!     ;)  

Warghost

Warghost

I really don't mind the design, when compared to something as atrocious as the Newborn, but I think the problem is that the Predalien has TOO MANY of the Predator's traits. I mean, look at the dog Alien in Alien 3. Did it have whiskers? Floppy ears? They just didn't need to tack on *so many* things to the Predalien's design. Go ahead and make it unique in what it can do, but don't over-dress the salad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed