New Reproduction Cycle

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 27, 2007, 01:01:24 PM

Author
New Reproduction Cycle (Read 14,178 times)

facehuggrrrr

facehuggrrrr

To me, in a few of the new stills, the predalien's chest almost resembles an upside down face-hugger. I wonder if there's any significance to that, or if it's just simply part of the creature design, or if it's just my crazy perception/imagination, and I'm completely off-base.

Semaka

Semaka

It kinda looks like he has muscles like the predator. I don't like tough the ideea making hair on the predalien's head. Come on, this is wrong, the aliens that are born from humans don't have hair, neither the alien wich bursted from a dog (ox), they have lots of hair, but the alien didn't have hair. This sucks big in my oppinion. The predalien head seen from side, looks like a praetorian head (alien between Drone and Queen, that's the creature between drone and queen), so it might turn into a Queen, and if you look exactly in the trailer, the pipes on his back are sharp at the ends, the alien queen has sharp pipes on her back, so the Predalien, might be, a Predalien Queen (the creature is young)

Ric

Ric

The Dreadlocks make more sense if you dont perceive them as being "hair" hehe and the original Giger design for the alien 3 Ox had horns.... still wish they'd used that design... looked like pure Evil!

Ric

Ric

The Dreadlocks make more sense if you dont perceive them as being "hair" hehe and the original Giger design for the alien 3 Ox had horns.... still wish they'd used that design... looked like pure Evil!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am only 50-50 on this.

comandante

comandante

What do we know about predator life cycles?  Maybe the marvelously adaptive alien picked up a trait? (Big alien fan, not so familiar on predator lore past the movies...) I think the strength of the alien/predator movies has been willingness to do something new every time - if filmmakers feel too much like they have to redo old gags over and over, the series get boring.  I'm reserving judgment to see how well this film works as a movie.  Lighting, timing, mood, and filming will matter more than alien life cycle.

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o  The reproduction of the Predalien is weird,but cool.                                                                               Great news everybody!!!!!! They just put  2 NEW Aliens vs Predator Requiem action figures on a certain website I know about now!!!!! The figure's are the,"Predalien and an Alien worrior." That's right... NEW AVP-R ACTION FIGURES ON _ _ _ _. com!!!!! The price starts at just only $34.99 a figure!!!!(the shiping cost is $9.25) So hurry on _ _ _ _. com. now!!!!!    :o     :o     8)     8)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

theyre facehuggers

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

We need to allow our minds to open fully, think outside the box.  comandante    :D   you've hit the nail on the head, exactly, these directors are allowing themselves to expand more upon the Alien and Predator universe without completely altering anything of which we've seen.  egg - facehugger - chestbuster - aliendrone - Queen alien.  What we may be seeing is a predalien spieces (chet) in the stages period of growing to a full fledge Quen Predalien so it does not have the capacity yet to produce eggs, The regurgiating part makes complete sense  Nice one Strause bros, still backing you 100% on this movie.

zen

zen

Whats the site Zero .T?.Theres no link!.

zen

zen

I have the OCT and the NOV issues now and the Strause brothers have not disapointed me once!.May your crops always be fruitful and may the Black Warrior and Hive Queen watch over you always!.ROCK ON!!! l,,l_   ;D  _l,,l .

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

luv the regurgitating thing, didnt sumone say it was a queen in earlier posts?

Predator Warrior

Predator Warrior

;D     :o     8)   this movie just keeps looking and sounding better and better everytime, can't wait for this, maybe the predailen regurgitates in maybe one or few people, and then when one of those aliens comes out, it might be a queen, there has to be since we saw those pics of the face hugger, who knows?, this movies gonna kick ass and i hope there's more AVP, Alien, and Predator movies after this, i'm 22, been down with these franchises since i was 9, so fox, keep making these sons of bitches,lol p.s.-aliens+space marines or aliens+space marines+predators would make awesome sequels, with the right story of course..

James

James

Some of you do really know NOTHING about Aliens do you???  Im SHOCKED that no one has mentioned the (Praetorian) Alien, which are the aliens that look after the hive with the queen, there are only about 2/3 of them and they look the same as the queen aswell but they are the size of the drone.  This Alien is mentioned in the comics alot and also the games, but they are choosen for new queens if they are needed.  Do some REASEARCH PEOPLE!!  egg - facehugger - chestbuster - aliendrone -Praetorian (if Selected)  - Queen alien.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

cud b right PREDATOR WORIOR, lyk in a trailer we saw 3 chestbursters rising up, maybe their frm the same chest( previously impregnated by predalien )?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed