Started by Darkness, Sep 06, 2007, 06:34:09 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Rated R (Read 13,015 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Thank god it rated R.

dDave

dDave

its the right way to rate it R... the movie(franchise) will be more realistic with such a effects... R in usa...that will mean, in germany 18, thats good^^

frankaster

frankaster

in japan it´ll be rated as pg-13..    ;D  

SuicideSquad

SuicideSquad

so the film is finished already? i thought they were tweaking the effects and stuff.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

so about the Predalien and people thinking it looks like it could be a Predalien Queen... look at this painting by Dave Dorman.  this was the first ever concept drawing of a Predalien.  it looks a lot like the one in AVP-R.  http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-341

yaujta

yaujta

i agree with optimus prime, the predalien wud b enough and any other hybrids wud b cool...... jst  as long as they dont go stupid with them, i meen, earlier sumeone said they wanna see things like boar alien etc.

vortep

vortep

And yet there is no green band trailer

scarface

scarface

just imagine the bloodshed on the directors cut...this will be almost the calibur of the original alien.....TOTAL PROVIDENCE.   ;D     ;D     ;D  

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

"this is getting better by the minute!" as arnie said in predator   :D  

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

"sighs" Thank the lord it wasn't directed by Paul Anderson AvP was really a muck up But AVP-R This has Gotta be pretty good. Blood, Gore and chestbursters YEEEEEHAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D  

predpant

predpant

well thats was obious considering the trailer was a blood bath   ::)     ;D  

youngest predator

youngest predator

I'm sooo happy! Even though the other Aliens movies were R now both alien and pred are now. I just love sci-fi R rated movies. Also,  sci-fi PG-rated movies.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The Dorman picture inspires no enthursiasm in me. The lower jaws are out of proportion, compared to the upper. Aside from that and the hair apparent stuff, it just looks like an average Alien.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Thanks zen, When the GB trailer comes out I wonder if someone very clever will mix the two trailers together, that'll  be cool. In the RB trailer you can hear a dog whilst the clip of the search partyis seen (someone said dog aien ala ALIEN 3) I'd love a Alien with wings like the flying queen alien toy from 1993 but not a queen but a warrior winged alien.Does anyone think that more Predators will appear near the end or is this just having the one Predator? I forget.

Krycek

Krycek

I dunno about a flying alien, I feel that would like be too cheesy, but I would def want to see another dog alien speed through the halls of the hospital and picking people off

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed