Greg Strause Talks AvP2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2007, 11:22:36 PM

Author
Greg Strause Talks AvP2 (Read 6,600 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Now we’re rolling. Two trailers in, new pictures and now Greg Strause talks some more about AvPR. Fangoria got chance to talk with one of the brothers about AvPR:

“But what about the worry that everything that's cool about the new film has already been shown or suggested in that coming attraction? Strause puts those concerns to rest: "Not true. There's lots of stuff still unseen""complete scenes that are not in the trailer." Then he lets loose the juiciest of tidbits: "A new world perhaps..."

He talks about the usual things – intensity and etc. However, he’s also given us a nickname for the Predalien. Chet. It’s most likely a nod to Bill Paxton’s character in Wierd Science – thanks for that one SiL – and once again refers to the Predalien as a she.

More importantly, seems like we’ll be seeing the Predator homeworld in AvPR. This a good or bad thing? I’ll let you decide. You can read the full article here. Thanks to Ishallsmitethee for the news.

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

Its always good to hear news about the movie. i do like the idea of the Pred-Alien bein a female (hinting towards a queen perhaps)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Good , good, good. I want to see the predator homeworld so bad.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

This is big news. The first homeworld seen on film. that's huge.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with you elderpredator. i want to see the predator homeworld too aswell. i bet it's going to look so freaking cool. now all we need to see is the alien homeworld which would just as cool as the predator's homeworld.    ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Does the Predalien have to be a queen    ???    I want to see a normal Predalien, hopefully we might though, who knows?

mightydreadlock

mightydreadlock

Seeing the pred homeworld would be fantastic but "a new world perhaps" could mean other things.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The pred's homeworld would awesome if done right. In order for the pred-alien to be a "she", it'd have to be queen. lol   ;)    More good things about AVPR.    :D  

Krusher

Krusher

i don't think it is a queen for a drone in the insect world is a infertile female and only the queen can be fertile.

Jenga

Jenga

I bet it's a queen or something like it. That is how it could have the impact on the story he mentions (i.e. helping to spread more aliens etc.)  Even if that's not what he was alluding to I can't help but think the mouth and the back of the head clearly are shaped more like a queen's than a drone's.

Jenga

Jenga

...That said I hope to high heaven that "Chet" doesn't start reproducing. That would be a truly dark day for the AVP franchise.

Dane

Dane

pretty cool   ;)  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The predalien is Chet? CHET? what the hell?

Bender1988

Bender1988

She Predalien-as far as i know ony she Alien is Queen...soo Predalienqueen-heh this is something new, i dont remember that kinda thing was in any AvP comics-I hope this will be good. Predator homeword-i personally dont care about that,but if they show some of Wolf past this will be good. If they show Alien homeword,nah if yes they musted show some of the "Giants"-race who trawel along space and "clean it" with Aliens-i dont think they do that.

pred88

pred88

yesssssssssssssssssss i always wanted to see the predator homeworld    ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed