New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08?

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2007, 07:46:14 PM

Author
New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08? (Read 15,092 times)

gb

gb

no doubt if it comes out elsewhere 1st there'l b copies of it over hear...this cud cost the bros

Corporal Hicks

IRT to pretty much everyone: I told you so.

gameoverman

Looks like Australia is still getting the 26 Dec release date though.    ;D    http://www.greaterunion.com.au/movies/6548/Alien-Vs-Predator-2.htm

shinigami

few... i got realy scared for a moment    :o  

Optimus Prime (Optimus Virus)

Optimus Prime (Optimus Virus)

Hey gb, hows it goin dude? my ideal release date? hmmm.  Well the U.S release date should be Dec 28th,  and the the U.K should be Jan 4th.  There both relesed on a friday, its after xmas and should be no problems..the title also could be the same AVP-R in the U.K & U.S because the releases are so close   Rock On!    ;D  

YutaniDitch

Great...  The international release a.k.a. UK release keeps getting postponed... from 14 to 18...  before we know it, it ill be a full month between the US and UK releases...  Well, more time to check the initial feedback...   ;)  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

oh & the austrailian release date should be same as the U.S. the further the apart the release date's are, more chance of piracy dvd's and critic's slating the movie which mite change ur opinion without giving the movie a fair chance.  Rock On!

YutaniDitch

Yes, Optimus, that too...   ;)    I had a secret hope the 18th could be both the US and International release, but that would bea sking too much of poor old Fox...   ::)    Well, it's their loss...   ;D     ;)  

pred88

pred88

well going up against the j.j.abrams film is probably an even more stupid idea so christmas is fine(kind of)

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

Predator's RULE!!

zen

zen

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Predator's rule?  Well of course they 'rock' haha  Rock On!

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

First i thought it was true.But why would the put Silent Night on their trailer if it doesnt release on x-mas that would be very stupid so i know its on for x-mas still..

gb

gb

they cud mean just in the christmas holiday ALIEN TAILWHIP....not necisarily on christmas day

Bio Mech Hunter

No delay for U.S. release? *phew* lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed