New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08?

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2007, 07:46:14 PM

Author
New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08? (Read 15,197 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

1-18-08 is the release date for U.K but not for USA. It still comeing out on X-mass. So don't worry people .  ;)  .   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/releaseinfo

nemesis

nemesis

damn, why it takes such a long time to release the green band trailer?

Sulaco

Sulaco

BMH... We hate Anderson because of what he did to the predators, P 1 and P 2 were awesome, the alien saga was already in a downward spiral, I'd love to see a Predator 2 directors cut NC17 hddvd someday...I only hope AVP R will bring it all back!

Chet

Chet

guys theres a update on the article that the story about the release for america is not true!!! It's still on X-MAS just go back to the article and it would say update that says the official release date is still slated for XMAS so TOO BAD LONG WAITERS!!!

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

>:(   grrrr its not in Jan for US. Its Jan for UK! If you want, you can go onto Planetavp.com and join becasue Ian Whyte is there and he's been answering quetions. Ask him if the date was changed again, but Its not changed esp. if have 2 trailers that have a christmas date on it.

Jonesy

Jonesy

I thought it seemed kind of crazy to have christmas on the trailer and play silent night and then all the sudden change their mind.   Oh well, I wouldnt expect alot on christmas but that coming weekend (after xmas) it could do well. It could also do well over new years weekend. Thats two holiday weekends for it to make money, but it has alot of competition too.

frankaster

frankaster

no that that is for international release date... damm! but usually you can get a screener dvd after 1 week or 1 day to download a torrent that happened when avp1 was released on mexico few years ago... looking foward to dvd next may...   :P  

ShadowPred

If this movie comes out at 1-18-08, then there is no way that i am going to see AVPR on day one, I will go see Abrams cloverfield/1-18-08/overnight/wreck, before i see AVPR. PERIOD!

ShadowPred

I heard that this was the international release date, any proof of that???

killzonewithbladesandteeth

killzonewithbladesandteeth

I liked AVP it wasn't brilliant but i liked it I think AVP-R coming out at christmas is fine with me I mean f**k, we're all gonna watch it and lets face it wasn't there a horror movie last year called Black Christmas released on Christmas Day

PREDALIEN-K.

Well if it does get released in January it would have no competition and will make lot's of money then they'll make AVP3.

predatorrudy

predatorrudy

:D  i would love 2 see AVPR this coming Christmas 25th. Who doesn't? I do. No matter what! No changing the date of the  movie, PLEASE! I CAN'T LEAD A ARMY, I might not b me so it has 2 b u so u got 2 stop this, stop this from happening!

SHREK

SHREK

Ahh F**K sake....why does it always come out so much later in the UK? foregin countries get it before we do and theres has 2 be dubbed in their language...we live across the pond from the US and Austrailia is opposite side of the world to them and they get it before us!!!!    >:(  

Xerxész

Xerxész

US released date 25th December 2007 is still on! And the other date, 18th Januar 2008 is the international premier!  http://joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=9282

Sulaco

Sulaco

Good... I don't want to be last in line to see our own shit!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed