AvP Requiem Poster Released!

Started by Darkness, Sep 21, 2007, 06:57:45 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Poster Released! (Read 19,770 times)

Blac guy

Blac guy

its good but it would of been better if they just put Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem that way it will isolate itself from the original AVP but overall i think its pretty good its mysterious.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

It's time for some Sci-Fi crossover Battles. Vote for your favorites.  Predators vs The Bugs (from Starship Troopers.)  Aliens vs. Raptors (from Jurassic Park)  Alien Queen vs .T-Rex (also from JP)  Predator Elder from AVP vs T-800 Terminator

Jonesy

Jonesy

I think its suppose to be sort of like Transformers. My guess is thats where they got the idea. Maybe it'll make 300 million too?    ;D    I think thats the point though, to try to be like transformers and hope that somehow that translates into box office.. Otherwise Im not sure what to think of it, its ok I guess.

fluxcap

fluxcap

lol? Here comes ho hum movie goer..looks at poster...what is an AVPR?

Harry72

Harry72

Looks very good !    :P  

Dillon

Dillon

It completely sucks ass. This is what I expected from a couple of special effects supervisors: CGI everywhere. The poster looks so fake and what's up with the Alien's mouth? Oh, right, I forgot. ADI made it so no wonder it looks retarded.

ELDERPREDATOR*

Very nice and fresh but, they should have put "ALIENS VS. PREDATOR REQUIEM" instead of "AVP R" no doubt about that. And yes it would have been alot better without CGI...I`ll wait for more posters to come out, I know they shall come out with better ones soon. Overall a it`s a well made poster 9/10.

shinigami

shinigami

A realy great poster!    ;D  

starscream

starscream

NOW THATS THE POSTER!!!    :o     :o     :o  

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

I've heard that it's only going to be called Aliens Vs Predator Requiem in the US which is where it will have the R rating. So AVP-R works as saying this is the film you should have got in 2004. It's AVP but R rated and better?  I think the poster looks ok but a bit cheesy but then again the concept is cheesy so its all good.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Better than avp1 (which looked like a video game cover) the font is good very 'alien' and the initials are good and the red r.  However i'd like to see a poster without the creatures on there. Make's it more dark

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Im really like the poster! Very Good and nice job! Wolf and the alien looks beautiful! 10/10

HorusTheFalcon

http://avp2.blogs.allocine.fr/ => Is your article !

Predator Cold War

great, they brought the wristblades form pred 1 back   ;D  

Predator Ruler

Predator Ruler

Technically  Xenomorphine they do have a baby....The Predalien

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed