AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,525 times)

recidivist

recidivist

You are a bunch of losers.  Trailers getting pushed backed means only one thing, MOVIE IS GONNA SUCK!

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

Pvt. Hicks:  see... that WOULD have worked if i had been one of the ones going "where's the effing trailer... mannnnnnn i'm gonna kill myself if i don't see it by wednesday night at 12 pm PST" buuuut unfortunately i'm not i'm waiting patiently the bros. know what they're doing and the movie will not suck i will kindly ask you to not purchase a ticket to watch it thanks

JESSE

JESSE

SO IT LOOKS LIKE THERE AINT GONNA BE A TRAILER....TILL JUST BEFORE THE MOVIE COMES OUT!!!

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

geez why's everyone getting so fricking upset just wait a couple more days god it's getting ridiculous now they know we want it

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

anyone notice just by looking at the cast of this moive whos going to live and whos going to die ? ok 15 pepole 3 kids and 3 females 18+  9 men? hmm who knows this tally? 1 female 3kids and 1 dude lives  pred dies aliens die the end . this moive is to easy to know whats going to happen   all were wanting to see is the eye candy look a pred  oooo look a alien oo look a pred alien oh no were screwed  lol "game over man game over"

D2

D2

This entire thing reminds me of ERAGON. That movie also had very late marketing. The trailer for that didn't come out until mid september. I expect same for AVP2.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Hey guys for some reason it wont let me on the threads at IMDb that JK posted.    >:(    So would someone tell me basically what they say?   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

To Epsilon:  I've probably been a fan longer then you, so I wouldn't be talking.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

Pvt. Hicks:  hahahahaha perhaps... but that all depends on what your idea of a "fan" is

SHREK

SHREK

the trailer wont b released for a while colin and greg both spoke about it on planet avp     :-\  

D2

D2

some guys on IMDB posted that he saw the trailer attached to RH3. Now i am guessing that must be for some overseas country and not north america.  But according to him they don't show much at all. It is similar to the first alien teaser trailer.  Maybe this is a lie and he is trying to make us watch the abomination i.e. Rush Hour 3

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Colin and Greg go on planet avp?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Hey Shrek do you mine posting the url for where Colin and Greg spoke about releasing the trailer. I believe u and stuff I just want to know everything they said. Thanks!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Come on, i want to see the trailer NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHREK

SHREK

i found it on planet avp, sum1 already posted it but i wasnt sure if i was supposed to say cus u might b rivals or sumthin... or am i being stupid? i havent posted news before     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed