Alien vs Predator PSP Details

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2007, 04:47:15 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator PSP Details (Read 20,993 times)

Jango1201

Jango1201

Oh, and by damaged I mean the Predalien reaked havic on the Predator 1 ship as well   ;)  

Jango1201

Jango1201

Damit, one more thing comes to mind. What the about the alien eggs? Well, im sure 90% of the AVP fans on this site have read the comics. The Predators used the Predator 1 spacecrafts to transport their Alien prey. It would be logical to keep them on the P1 spacecrafts instead of the mother ship incase the aliens escaped. They could just release the P1 ship if that happed and the mother ship would be safe from infestation.

SHREK

SHREK

in the movie are the aliens supposed to b able 2 see the pred when he is cloaked like in the game?? and the damn trailer should b out 2 day!! cant wait no more!!    ;D  

meetxj9

meetxj9

After seeing those, the movie might actually turn up good.   :-\   I actually see what the strause brothers were talking about. there is a very creepy feel about an alien in a store.   ;D   Things are looking up.

SHREK

SHREK

c'mon wheres the trailer!!!??? i knew it wouldnt b out 2day    >:(  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

YEAH WHERES THE TRAILER?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PUT THE TRAILER ONLINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

SHREK

SHREK

this is gettin rediculous now!! where the hell is the trailer??    >:(    wat excuse are they gonna come up with now? theyve already got the trailer they just need 2 put it on the net. what is takin so long?

jimmylace

jimmylace

it'll be cool once it released. then...people can shout  WHRERES  THE TRAILER?  TTTTTTTTTHHHHHERES THE TRAILER!  WHERES THE TRAILER????   TTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRESS THE TRAILER!  and I shall laugh.

SHREK

SHREK

so ur happt the triler aint out yet?

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah i'm pretty sure it's out of the brothers hands at this point some jerk at fox is like "hehehe this'll teach people to like something" we'll just have to wait and see... a little longer    :-\  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I am getting tired, were is this trailer>    :(  

j

j

W**ERE IS T*E F****ING T*AI**R??!?!! IT  *AS  B**N  T*O  LO**  *F  A  WA*T I ***** TO *** IF * DON'T *** THE ******* BY *** WEEKEND...    >:(     :D     :-\     :'(  [/schizo]

Rogue

Rogue

Still no trailer. How lame, and predictable    ::)  

SHREK

SHREK

lets all b honest we all knew that the trailer wouldnt b out yesterday or today or even the end of the week. all the fans are waitin just for a little bit ov avp all we have is the 1 picture!!! c'mon strause bros. give us sumthing !!!   :-\  

Jast3r Rogu3

Jast3r Rogu3

Looks really good cant wait to play it on my PSP.    ;D     8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed